St. Francis Medical Center, a member of Trinity Health, we are seeking a highly experience Mammography Tech Full Time, Day Shift.
Our colleagues are key to our ability to fulfill our mission here at St. Francis Medical Center and we could not be prouder of our "Healthcare Heroes"!!
Top Reasons to Work at St. Francis Medical Center:
What your day will look like:Job Responsibility:
- Amazing health benefits package
- Generous matching 403(b) retirement plan
- Career growth and advancement potential (including tuition reimbursement!)
- Supportive team atmosphere
- Alignment to a mission that is so important - if we have learned anything about the pandemic, it is that hospital employees are truly local!
- Obtains, reviews, and records patient history form, obtaining complete clinical history pertinent to the procedure.
- Instructs patients as to the nature of the exam being performed, explains procedure to baseline patients, reviews procedure with others.
- Demonstrates accurate positioning according to department and ACR guidelines.
- Assures that films meet department quality control standards regarding patient ID labeling, positioning, technique and overall exam quality.
- Accurately completes all required documentation related to patient care, imaging exams and RIS procedures.
Are you ready to step up your potential and write your story with us? Apply today!Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- AAS Degree in Radiologic Technology (or equivalent hospital-based certificate program)
- Current ARRT registration and NJ license required
- RRT, Mammography registry preferred
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.