American Homes 4 Rent
As one of the country's fastest-growing property management companies of single-family rental homes, American Homes 4 Rent has an exhilarating and fluid start-up culture and permanency of a well-founded corporation, rich with diversity. As pioneers in the industry, solidified by our place on Wall Street, American Homes 4 Rent (NYSE: AMH) is currently looking for qualified candidates. With a culture of unprecedented growth, quality and innovative collaboration, we are seeking personalities to complement our attributes.
The Manager, Business Intelligence Reporting manages the day-to-day work of assigned staff and operations of the department. Oversees the design and development of enterprise reporting solutions for end users. Creates database reports incorporating end user requests and requirements using SQL to improve visibility into their performance and areas of improvement. Assists customers who use of OLAP tools to extract and collect data for performing queries and writing reports. Monitors customer usage and batch queries to ensure interoperability and security of various front-end components. Provides business intelligence reporting and data insight in consultation with management and business units for use in daily and strategic decision making. Identifies recommends solutions, practices, and innovative techniques that aligns with strategic business initiatives; anticipates market changes and trends and meets financial goals. May assist in training users on reporting tools. Develops policy and strategy implementation for short-term results. Problems faced are difficult to moderately complex. Influences others outside of own job area regarding policies, practices, and procedures.
- Manages the day-to-day work of assigned staff and operations of the department. Leads, directs, and reviews the work of the team to ensure successful operational outcomes within the department. Ensures policies, practices and procedures are understood and followed by the team, clients, and stakeholders. Develops and/or refines procedures to improve results and leads change efforts to ensure sustainable improvement. Sets direction for the work group and operationalizes key strategic initiatives as defined by senior management. Ensures work is completed within the established budget and timeline.
- Collaborates with business unit leaders and key stakeholders to develop policies, standards, and data driven solutions to constantly improve work product, debug erroneous logic, and create new features in existing report packages.
- Partners with all departments to identify data, analytic, and key performance indicators (KPIs) needed through one-to-one communications and group workshops with key employees.
- Codifies and creates database reports based on customer requests and requirements using SQL to identify areas of improvement. Assists customers who use the reporting tools to extract and collect data for business needs.
- Establishes frameworks and/or standard operating procedures for data-related activities such as data acquisition, data enrichment, data correction, data and reporting access, data cataloging, migrations, environment and job monitoring, and job orchestration.
- Builds and manages relationships with vendors, ensures that contractual obligations are met, and work product is of high quality.
Work where you feel right at home -
- High School Diploma / GED required.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, Statistics, Business Management, Information Systems and/or related preferred.
- Minimum 5 years experience working with Business Intelligence, Analytics, Financial Reporting Data Warehousing technologies, and/or related required.
- Minimum 2 years of leadership experience managing a department with direct reports. Experience mentoring a team to allow for skill/knowledge development through advice, coaching, career planning, and training opportunities.
- Advanced experience gathering and business analysis techniques required; must have a complete understanding of business intelligence development life cycle including the ability to conduct interviews and gather the needs for desired outcomes for the Business Intelligence solutions being built.
- Intermediate experience developing and maintaining relational databases (SQL Server preferred), data modeling, integrations, and business intelligence tools required. (Tableau, PowerBI, SSRS).
- Basic understanding of data governance and/or master data management concepts.
- Intermediate experience with domain-driven architectures and cloud technologies (Azure) preferred.
- Deep understanding of data privacy and security required of personal data.
- Ability to be an effective member of and lead the most complex project teams.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to successfully influence at all levels and break down barriers across departments/diverse cultures.
If you are a versatile professional who values culture, a concerted environment and the potential for exponential growth, we want to work with you! Apply now and someone from our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you soon!
For positions that are permitted or required to work remotely, employees may conduct work only within the United States and only in states where the Company is already conducting business, unless for brief periods, consistent with Company policy.
For employees in Colorado only, the anticipated range is $105,000 to $150,150. Actual starting base salary will depend on geographical location, skills, and relevant experience.
The Company also may provide benefits with this position including but not limited to: medical, dental, and vision insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (FSUs) and/or Health Savings Accounts (HSAs); Dependent Savings Accounts; 401(k) plan with employer matching; employee stock purchase plan; and potential for bonuses. The above wage range is the Company's current good faith expectation for this position. The actual amount paid and/or offered may be less or more than this range and will be based on factors including geographic location, education, training, or experience related to the work, seniority, merit, quantity and or quality of the work.
Information regarding AH4R's collection and use of your personal information can be found at https://www.ah4r.com/employeeprivacy Related Keywords:
Information Technology, Leadership, Collaborative, Coding, Reporting, Models, Business Analytics, Compliance
#LI-PH1 #DICE_PHO #remote #DICE #LI-Remote
This job has expired.