We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What we're looking for:
You are an upbeat, hardworking, and tech-savvy Manager of Customer Success! You have 3 + years of experience with growing, mentoring and leading a team.
You want to work alongside other hardworking and passionate CSMs in an environment that prizes growth mentality, mutual support, and creative problem-solving.
As the Manager, Customer Success, you will play a key part in growing and leading our Customer Success team within our Premier customer segment. You will mentor and grow our great team into future leaders in the organization. You may also handle a small book of business as you ramp up into the role.
- Handle weekly activities of direct reports and holding them accountable for account management aspects of the role (e.g. all newly assigned accounts are being contacted promptly; outreach to ongoing accounts is happening in line with expectations; team members are reaching their weekly call goals; SLAs to customer surveys and inquiries are met)
- Mentor and coach reports as needed on account management aspects of the Customer Success role
- Supervise direct report's activities in Strikedeck (completing CTAs, adding meeting notes, updating health scores) and intervene when expectations are not met
- Help onboard the team to process changes across the organization and articulate not only the how but also the why of why this is meaningful
- Perform periodic performance reviews with each team member and provide recommendations to upper management on career development plans
- Step into difficult client situations that your individual contributors raise to you, and if you can't solve the issue yourself, advance to the regional services leader
- Lead the engagement of the team and all its members, ensuring staff retention of greater than 90%
- Run the operational aspects of the team including supervising and running direct repindividual contributors orts' workload
- Communicate openly and proactively to upper management issues and suggested solutions
- Develop suggestions on how to improve internal customer success processes and standard methodologies for working with clients and formalize into playbooks for scaled success
- Establish yourself as a liaison with related teams (sales, account management, product, etc), provide suggestions on how to improve collaboration/ handoffs and drives some of these ideas to action
- 5+ years of professional experience in a customer facing environment, ideally with organizations adopting new software solutions and technologies
- 3+ years of direct people management responsibility in customer facing Software Services team
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in presentation skills to all levels of an organization, with the ability to present sophisticated ideas in an engaging way, or dive into the technical detail as needed
- Passionate about personal and team efficiency
- Ability to collaborate within a globally dispersed team
- Excellent understanding of standard business process and structure
- Strong experience in using project management methodologies such as Agile, PMI, Lean
- Experience in leading change within organizations that are embracing new technology
- Ability to coach and mentor team members
- This is an exempt role with 25% travel to offices and customers when travel resumes
- Phenomenal communication skills: genuine, warm, positive, engaging, connects well with people, friendly, compassionate, shows tact and patience under pressure when dealing with difficult interpersonal situations, high degree of perseverance
#wrikejobWhat you're looking for:
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It's a simple philosophy that guides everything we do - including how we work. If you're driven, passionate and curious, we invite you to make a difference with a brand you can believe in. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If we just described you, then we really need to talk.Functional Area:
Customer Success ManagementAbout us:
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we're all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You'll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We'll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us atASKHR@citrix.comfor assistance.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.