The Manager provides leadership to a team of Information Systems professionals who are focused on delivering IS products and/or services to Mass General Brigham and affiliate organizations. S/he oversees the day-to-day activities of the team, focusing on achieving the team's deliverables on time and within budget.
The Manager provides strong human resources management, including regular feedback, timely reviews, mentoring and career conversations. S/he is responsible for attracting, retaining, developing and engaging high quality staff.
- Provide hardware and software support for Windows 10, 11 and Thin-computing devices
- Utilize industry best practices for Azure Inture (MDM) solutions
- Test and QA new Windows device releases
- Manage device and application deployment process and schedule
- Create, update, and maintain users and device owners in the Intune
- Create, configure, and maintain security enforcement policies on the Intune
- Understand Intune reporting capabilities and provide weekly reports leadership
- Assess Intune capabilities and provide recommendations on optimization and usage
- Create user documentation (Tips, tricks, FAQs) as new device features and Apps are released
- Works with customers to resolve technical issues
Ideal candidates should have the qualifications outlined in the Manager job description as well as the following skills specific to ETP Employe Technology Management - Endpoint Engineering team:
- Previous staff management experience strongly preferred
- In depth knowledge of Windows device hardware platforms
- In depth knowledge of Azure Intue and Configuration Manager
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Works with managers and directors to establish the team's goals and objectives, often participating in the definition of work products and timelines.
• Manages the day-to-day activities of a team of Information Systems professionals. Focuses on producing the team's deliverables on-time and within budget.
• Employs service management, product management and/or project management methodologies to deliver high quality work products.
• Consistent with Mass General Brigham's Human Resources policies, attracts, retains and develops high quality staff. Establishes and maintains a work environment conducive to high performance. Addresses the training and professional development needs of the staff.
• Interacts with clinicians, staff and various levels of management to communicate the status of the team's efforts.
• Promotes and encourages a high-quality customer service experience for all customers - internal and external.
• Collaborates well with other teams to produce results.
• May work directly with 1-2 vendors to assure delivery of contracted services and products.
• May work on several medium to high complexity projects and/or services.
• Use/s the Mass General Brigham values to govern decisions, actions and behaviors. These values guide how
we get our work done: Patients, Affordability, Accountability & Service Commitment, Decisiveness, Innovation
& Thoughtful Risk; and how we treat each other: Diversity & Inclusion, Integrity & Respect, Learning,
Continuous Improvement & Personal Growth, Teamwork & Collaboration
• Other duties as assignedQualifications
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• 5+ years of related experience; experience in healthcare a plus.
• A combination of education and experience may be substituted for requirements
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience in project management, product management and/or service management methods.
• Proven ability to attract, mentor and develop staff.
• Demonstrated experience as a collaborator, working across different teams/groups and with vendors to achieve results.
• Demonstrated commitment to delivery of high-quality customer service.
• Demonstrated ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
• Responsible for a team of 6 or more staff, consultants or other temporary staff.
• Manages resources within the budget framework provided by management.
• Demonstrates fiscal responsibility by effectively using Mass General Brigham resourcesDiversity Statement
As a not-for-profit organization, Mass General Brigham is committed to supporting patient care, research, teaching, and service to the community. We place great value on being a diverse, equitable and inclusive organization as we aim to reflect the diversity of the patients we serve. At Mass General Brigham, we believe in equal access to quality care, employment and advancement opportunities encompassing the full spectrum of human diversity: race, gender, sexual orientation, ability, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other forms of human presence and expression that make us better able to provide innovative and cutting-edge healthcare and research.EEO Statement
Mass General Brigham is an Equal Opportunity Employer. By embracing diverse skills, perspectives and ideas, we choose to lead. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, military service, genetic information, and/or other status protected under law. We will ensure that all individuals with a disability are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.