Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
What we need:
The Manager of IBP Supply and Response plays a major role in the development and deployment of Mohawk's initiative to optimize planning and supply chain through the implementation and effective use of IBP Supply and Response.
As a Manager of IBP Supply and Response for the corporate project team, this role will partner with Planners and Schedulers across various business units, Customer Service, Warehousing, and Transportation leadership to make design and develop key strategies and tools for day-to-day decisions impacting the company's supply chain operations.
What you'll do:
What you have:
- Partner with business program owners and stakeholders to drive requirements gathering, solutions testing, change management, and deployment through support activities.
- Navigate the program through all phases of the project lifecycle, including vendor proposals, planning phase, execution and monitoring phases, and close out.
- Ensure solution quality and effective delivery of solution to the business.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with frequent sponsor check-in, to ensure program is meeting expectations.
- Define and develop best practice strategies to support
- Formulate and use predictive analytic techniques (allocation, optimization, regressions, statistical forecasting)
What you're good at:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in Supply Chain or Planning related field
- 3+ years of experience with end-to-end SAP IBP, SAP APO or SAP PP processes
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business or related field
- Master's degree (preferred)
- Communicating effectively with a wide range of individuals in written, oral and interpersonal form
- Comfortably presenting to, communicating with various levels of management
- Achieving results through team efforts, challenging established practices and drawing relevant conclusions
- Exercising independent judgment and demonstrating solid time management and organizational skills, including the ability to meet tight deadlines and schedules
- Driving optimization and results through reporting and analytics
- Being resilient and leading the change
- The role is located on site on Calhoun, GA. We're located in a great spot - check out this video to see what we mean.
- Occasional travel will be required. < 10%
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.
This job has expired.