- Manage acquisition/divestiture processes - M&A strategy, pipeline development, pursuits, etc.
- Define capabilities gaps, analyze build/buy/partner options, and lead M&A pipeline development for top capability gaps.
- Create and maintain a list of potential acquisition targets to achieve business' strategic goals
- Develop and lead M&A transactions. Manage due diligence projects comprised of legal, financial, commercial and other functional due diligence work streams
- Drive development of other strategic partnerships including joint ventures, minority investments and joint go-to-market efforts
- Support development of business strategies, incl. acquisitions/divestitures
- Manage annual Strategy Plan process; review content produced by business unit for quality, completeness and clarity and provide feedback and guidance as appropriate.
- Analyze opportunities, synthesize insights and deliver strategic recommendations
- Gain buy-in for and enable management to execute on our recommendations
- An undergraduate degree is required
- 3+ years of experience in the areas of investment banking, M&A Due Diligence, or corporate mergers & acquisitions. Experience in an M&A advisory firm is preferred.
- Relevant deal related experience with exposure to M&A deal structuring, financial modeling, and financial due diligence
- Strong foundation in financial analysis with experience with financial modeling tools.
- Strong abilities in company and industry research and analysis
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent skills in analyzing, organizing and presenting information in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong proactive communication skills
- Ability to manage and balance multiple projects concurrently.
- Strong interpersonal/ relationship development skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.