The Brink's name is a promise to respect the trust we've earned in over 150 years in business. Every employee honors that promise by offering the highest levels of service and support to our customers. We take pride in our work, and we share a passion about our future. Learn why so many people have made the choice to join our team - and stay here.
Manager, Strategic Sourcing (III)
Brink's is a premier provider of armored car transportation, currency and coin processing, ATM servicing and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for a Strategic Sourcing Manager III.
The position of Strategic Sourcing Manager 3 will lead medium to high value local, country or multi-country level sourcing projects, activities & contract negotiations for various service categories that may include professional services, IT, facilities, financial services, travel and other indirect requirements. This role will primarily be responsible for conducting strategic sourcing events and negotiating acceptable terms and conditions with Suppliers according to Brink's approved processes and to mitigate risk to Brink's satisfaction. The candidate will perform data analytics and work collaboratively with stakeholders and other Strategic Sourcing team members to meet stakeholder supply market requirements, create value, ensure process compliance and drive negotiated cost savings and avoidances. Candidate should have experience in contract management, strategic sourcing, supplier and stakeholder relationship management. This position collaborates with Strategic Sourcing, Finance, Legal, and various operational departments to advance the company's strategic sourcing processes and strengthen our supply market solutions to meet company goals.
- Perform data analytics to identify opportunities to drive value through improved supply market solutions.
- Develop, communicate and execute category sourcing strategies at a local, regional or global level.
- Plan and execute strategic sourcing events according to Brink's Strategic Sourcing Processes. Track and report annualized savings according to Brink's Strategic Sourcing policies and procedures. .
- Provide Strategic Sourcing project leadership and support to achieve assigned Regional, and Country operations initiatives and savings targets
- Track and report progress against assigned strategic sourcing and specific country cost savings initiatives. Provide support and updates to Strategic Sourcing and operational leadership on emerging opportunities/risks.
- Partner with suppliers to establish volume agreements that take advantage of economies of scale and leverage Brink's spend on a local / regional level.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders, business partners, operational leaders, and the Strategic Sourcing team to resolve problems with contract interpretation and vendor performance measurement
- Ensure that required reporting, accounting, contractual, and legal standards are maintained.
- Special projects and other associated duties to support the global Strategic Sourcing organization, as assigned
- Minimum of 3 to 8 years' indirect strategic sourcing experience in a large, multi-country company environment.
- Minimum of 3 to 8 years' experience negotiating contract terms of medium to high complexity and pricing in a high spend multi-country environment.
- Minimum of 3 to 8 years' experience utilizing spend analytics to identify strategic sourcing opportunities.
- Mid / senior level stakeholder relationship management experience.
- Experience in indirect category strategy development and execution in a high spend multi-country environment.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Finance, Business Administration or related field or equivalent experience.
- MBA a plus.
- Strong consultative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal/communication and presentation skills at all organizational levels.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Detail oriented, strong organizational skills and ability to work independently
Brink's is the global leader in security and logistics services, trusted by banks, financial institutions and businesses in both public and private sectors. We deliver the currency of the world to businesses in our communities. We do it because we're needed. We do it because we're trusted and valued. We do it because it makes us proud. Brink's Proud. What's Next?
Thank you for considering applying for a job at Brink's U.S. To be considered for this position, you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature.
Upon completion of the application process, you will receive an email confirming that we have received your application. We will review all candidates and notify you of your status should we deem you fit for a job. Thank you again for your interest in a career at Brink's U.S. For more information about future career opportunities, join our talent network, Like our Facebook page or Follow us on Twitter.
Brink's is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any other characteristic protected by law. Brink's is also committed to providing a drug free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.