The Manager, Talent Acquisition is integral to Regeneron's continued successful expansion and an important contributor as part of our Global Recruiting Team. You will partner directly with our Global Development and Clinical Operations business units on talent strategies that deliver outstanding candidates and experiences across the entire span of a full-cycle recruitment program. This is an opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing, most innovative organizations in the Biotech / Pharma industry and you'll have an immediate and direct impact on Regeneron's most important resource...our employees.
As a Manager, Talent Acquisition a typical day might include the following:
- Working collaboratively to source, identify, qualify and deliver candidates for the assigned client groups; including senior-level positions, using a variety of creative recruiting methods.
- Partnering with Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners to identify and clarify job specifications in order to generate candidates and develop recruitment strategies to support current hiring needs and future growth.
- Establishing and forming effective relationships across the business and withing TA / HR as well as influencing recruitment processes and strategies
- Identifying and engaging with pipelines of external talent who possess the relevant skills and experience for future open positions
- Handling candidate activity within the applicant tracking system (ATS); and engaging in direct sourcing / alternate recruiting methods to identify a diverse slate of candidates for your open requisitions.
This job might be for you if:
• You have the experience and self-motivation to run full-cycle recruitment processes across multiple open requisitions
• You use resources, such as: career fairs, online job boards, community events, social media, professional organizations and competitive intelligence to identify, engage and attract high-quality candidates.
• You are proactive and have phenomenal time management skills
• You can learn quickly and are constantly curious, seeking out new ways of working and building efficiencies into your recruiting processes
• You have excellent written and verbal communication. Can provide detailed, insightful updates to candidates, colleagues, and business partners.
• You have validated problem solving skills and can act independently to resolve ambiguous situation
• You enjoy working in a collaborative, high-performance culture
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have a minimum Bachelor's degree, preferably in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field. At least 8 years' of experience Recruiting within complexed, matrixed organizations. Direct experience within a Pharmaceutical, Biotech or Clinical Research Organization is preferred. Experience working within Applicant Tracking Systems, specialized job boards / aggregators, LinkedIn Recruiter and enterprise HRIS systems. Excellent communication skills and knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
This job has expired.