Mandarin Fluent Property Manager
Job Description Summary
Responsible for the management of a property located in Newark, NJ (or group of properties) for a client and fulfilling the manager's obligations under the terms of the property's management agreement.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for all lease administration duties
• Monitor collections and coordinate default proceedings
• Ensure compliance with Property Management Policies and Procedures, codes, regulations, and governmental agency directives
• Provide management and leadership to property staff, including hiring and performance management
• Develop comprehensive annual inspection process for properties; complete weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual inspections as required for a specific asset, C&W's best practices, and/or client requirements
• Develop operating and capital budgets, track variances, oversee the completion of CAM reconciliations, and ensure smooth recovery process
• Bid, negotiate, and manage conformity with vendor contracts in accordance with C&W's contract requirements or client requirements
• Accurately abstract all property leases in lease administration software
• Maintain interface with third-party owners and accounting team to ensure total contract compliance, including preparation of accurate and timely reporting
• Coordinate and oversee on behalf of client, all tenant and building construction work to ensure timely and accurate completion of all construction work at property
• Participate in leasing and client team meetings and ensure effective communication between leasing and property management team members in order to achieve client's goals and objectives
• Provide and foster positive relationships with tenants, external clients, and internal clients
1. Communication Proficiency (oral and written)
2. Problem Solving/Analysis
3. Leadership Skills
4. Teamwork Orientation
5. Time Management Skills
6. Customer/Client Focus (internal and external)
7. Financial Acumen
8. Fluent in Mandarin
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related discipline preferred
• 3+ years of real estate property management or related experience
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS
• CPM, RPA, or CSM designation or in process
• Possess real estate license
• Strong knowledge of finance and building operations
• Ability to analyze, prioritize, and delegate
• Ability to effectively manage a team of professionals, including both employees and vendors
• Previous experience in analyzing and negotiating commercial lease and/or contract language
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Regularly required to travel outside between properties in varying weather conditions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may need to travel from floor to floor, climb stairs, and may be required to travel outside between buildings in varying outdoor weather conditions. The employee may also be regularly required to remain in a stationary position (sit or stand) for 85% of the time; regularly use hands to operate office machinery and regularly required to walk, talk, and hear.
C&W provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, C&W takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees during employment are treated without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, email HRServices@cushwake.com or HRServices@cwservices.com. All inquiries not related to accommodations will go unanswered.
Posted 39 minutes ago
Posted 39 minutes ago
Posted 39 minutes ago
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!