Manufacturing Engineer If you are a Manufacturing professional with a track record of Mechanical/Manufacturing engineering skills, please read on!
* Job Title:* Manufacturing Engineer
* Location:* Broomfield, CO
* Salary:* $65k-$90k
*Requirements:* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
This would be an amazing opportunity for you if you are looking a role that will provide professional growth and new challenges yet balanced with great culture and quality of life!
Top Reasons to Work with Us 1. Rapidly Growing Company
2. Diverse Work Environment
What You Will Be Doing - Develop and perform validation protocols and reports in association with production process, equipment and facility needs.
- Develop processes and procedures for new product lines while solving production related problems and document solutions for existing product lines.
- Develop DMRs for new client products and improve efficiencies of existing client product lines.
- Correct quality issues which may include meeting with management to develop quality or process improvement plans for the long term.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret manufacturing data to make sound decisions which impact production, personnel, and processes.
- Ensure production equipment is evaluated for safe operation and safety measures are in place as needed.
- Complete other engineering duties as assigned and provide support for other departments, as necessary.
What You Need for this Position - 3+ years experience with Manufacturing/Mechanical Engineering.
- Medical device manufacturing or contractmanufacturing is a plus.
- Experience with FDA, GMP, CE, UL, ISO 13485.
- Experience with Solidworks, 3D Printing, & Additive Manufacturing.
- Experience with Fixture Design, Mechanical Experience.
- SPC and process control methodologies.
- Experience working with Lean & Six Sigma preferred.
What's In It for You - Salary: $65k-$90k
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance.
Benefits - Medical
We are actively interviewing so APPLY TODAY!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!