Expected Travel: None
Requisition ID: 5146
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people's lives. We apply purpose driven innovation - a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs - to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
US COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements:
Teleflex is focused on the health and safety of our employees, their families, and our customers. Teleflex will comply with US government regulations regarding COVID-19 vaccination requirements for US workers. To ensure we are prepared for all applicable vaccination requirements, Teleflex is currently collecting vaccination status and accommodation requests from our US based employees.
Employees and new hires in sales or field-based roles that require vendor credentials to access to medical facilities as an essential function of the job may be required to obtain the COVID-19 vaccination based on customer/site requirements. This requirement is independent of Teleflex policy or any applicable US governmental regulations.
Global Operations - Global Operations is a complex and diverse organization within the company which is responsible for product fulfilment to all our customers from end to end. We pride ourselves on being totally Customer Centric in our unrelenting focus on Improving Quality, Service and Value as perceived by our customers. Our employees are dedicated to the Global Operations Enterprise Excellence journey. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients' lives.
TWO (2) POSITIONS AVAILABLE!
The Manufacturing Engineering Technician (Electro-Mechanical) will maintain and troubleshoot production equipment. Works from schematics, engineering drawings and written or verbal instructions. Facilitate the acquisition of materials required for production support of equipment. Develop and update equipment documentation including assembly drawings, schematics, Bills of Material, and other documentation as needed to ensure equipment documentation is accurate. Perform validation of production systems and fixtures in support of the company's regulatory requirements. May be required to analyze processes for optimization and/or improvement. Assists production personnel, as required, in problem resolution on released manufacturing systems. This role has no direct reports and receives work direction from the Maintenance & Facilities Supervisor.
• Troubleshoot electro-mechanical production equipment
• Perform preventative maintenance.
• Provide technical support and training to assembly and manufacturing personnel.
• Assist in creating, modifying and revising manufacturing work instructions and process flow documentation.
• Perform integration and assembly of capital equipment in support of manufacturing capacity.
• Design tooling and fixtures for manufacturing by collaborating with the mechanical and electrical engineering teams.
• Equipment programming and setup for manufacturing to ensure product specifications are met.
• Systematic analysis of production processes for productivity enhancements. Follows through on implementation of improved tooling and training of personnel.
• Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
Education / Experience Requirements
• AA degree or equivalent experience in a manufacturing operation.
• 2-5 years' experience providing technical support in a manufacturing environment,
• General mechanical assembly and fabrication experience.
• Experienced in basic assembly and test processes.
Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
• Electro-mechanical skills to include the reading and interpretation of schematics and mechanical engineering drawings.
• Strong multi-tasking skills. Completes several concurrent tasks in an efficient and accurate manner.
• Attention to detail with excellent prioritization and follow up skills.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Observes safety and security procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions.
• Team player with good interpersonal skills.
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow®, Deknatel®, Hudson RCI®, LMA®, Pilling®, Rüsch®, UroLift® and Weck® - trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose. Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rüsch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.
© 2021 Teleflex Incorporated. All rights reserved.
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Posted about 2 hours ago
Posted about 2 hours ago
New Haven, Connecticut
Posted about 2 hours ago