The Harris Products Group, a Lincoln Electric Company, is a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of brazing, soldering, heating, cutting and welding equipment, as well as brazing and soldering alloys and welding consumables.
Req. ID: 21977
Harris Products Group, Mason, OH
PURPOSE: This role is responsible for developing insight-driven strategies to bring the Harris Products Group (HPG) products, portfolio and services to market. HPG sells into multiple sales channels including big-box retailers, industrial distribution and wholesale, and direct to manufacturers. This role will be responsible for delivering compelling marketing campaigns to drive sales growth across all of these channels with both HPG direct customers and end consumers.
JOB DESCRIPTION (DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES)
- Leader of the Marketing Communications team, building and managing a team of marketing strategists, setting team vision and objectives
- Lead the gathering of consumer/customer/competitive/market insights via quantitative and qualitative sources (consumer research, POS and customer sales data, etc.)
- Leveraging insights and in partnership with Sales, Engineering, and other key stakeholders, identify the value proposition (features, advantages, benefits) of HPG products and promotions and develop the key messages to communicate that value proposition
- Build out marketing strategies to include:
- Product marketing campaign plans: articulation of the value proposition, development of compelling messaging/branding, determination of supported collateral required and the role of each asset (e.g. packaging, brochures, signage, videos, website, digital, articles/press releases etc.)
- Merchandising communication strategies: develop point of sale merchandising strategies including over-arching and key message development, determinations of focal points for highlighted products
- Measures of success relative to goals and desired outcomes (quantitative, qualitative)
- Project Management: responsible for managing marketing projects to achieve business timelines; managing resources, both internal and external, to meet deliverable schedules
- Management of large integrated marketing initiatives/campaigns, utilizing all marketing channels including digital, on-time and on budget
- Measurement against targets set and feedback insights and learnings into future campaigns
- Bring insight and provide input into product strategies and product development roadmap, digital strategy and digital roadmap, based on market and customer research finding, industry analysis and competitive findings
- Strong critical thinking and decision making skills
- Ability to bring think creatively and drive organizational creativity
- Strategy development
- Analytical skills to drive decision making and measure achieved results
- Financial acumen
- Ability to lead teams
- Talent development
- Working through others, informal authority
- Project management, including ability to build and manage to a project plan
- Vendor management
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or a related field with 5+ years in marketing roles or relevant field
- Experience leading marketing strategy and campaign development
- Experience in gathering Quantitative and Qualitative Consumer Insights, including POS data analysis
- Experience building Plan-O-Grams and retail merchandising displays a plus
- The position is based in Mason, Ohio and will require approximately 25% travel
Comprehensive and competitive compensation plus performance-based bonus opportunity and benefits that include: medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401k savings, and more. Tobacco and Drug-Free Workplace.
The Harris Products Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Visit www.harrisproductsgroup.com to learn more.Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Lincoln Electric is a $3.2B publicly traded company (NASDAQ) with over 11,000 employees around the world. With operations in over 56 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers. As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to the world's challenges. It is a great time to be part of the welding industry!
Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department.Employment Status:
Salary Full-Time Function:
J.W. Harris Co, Inc. (US20) EOE, including disability/veteransNearest Major Market:
Cincinnati Job Segment:
Welding, Project Manager, Manufacturing, Technology
This job has expired.