We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What we're looking for:
As a Marketing Development Representative, you will join one of our top producing teams and help the demand generation team generate qualified leads by tapping into the large pool of monthly leads that are generated through our outbound efforts. You'll qualify these leads for sales hand-off. There will be daily call quotas and weekly marketing qualified lead (MQL) quotas.
The MDR role is crafted to elevate your sales career while giving you a clear understanding of the demand generation function within Marketing. This role will cultivate skills and tools that you can use as you advance in your career within Citrix. You will have access to successful sales managers and coaches, along with mentors who are all ready to support you every step of the way.
- Contact leads in the cold, awareness, and interest stages across different channels, and engage with them to move them through to the next stage in the funnel
- Team and individual-focused training on business acumen and professional brand to develop skills vital for a consultative and challenger style sales approach for crafting and finding innovative solutions to help Forbes Global 2,000 and Fortune 500 companies achieve their critical objectives.
- Collaborate with our analytics team to build lists of high-potential leads for each vertical and segment
- Generate a steady flow of MQLs every month
- Support demand generation campaigns like events and webinars by working closely with prospects to increase campaign response rates
- Collaborate with marketing on campaigns from ideation to execution, management and follow-up
- Identify and create target company leads lists by collaborating with Strategic Enterprise Account Executives and the marketing team to identify key decisions makers in large target accounts
- This role is Non-exempt and Post-COVID travel up to 10% as needed for events
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Previous work experience or extracurricular and leadership activities preferred.
- Ability to clearly communicate feedback
- Growth Mentality and a Lifelong Learner
- Excellent messaging skills with the ability to customize your message instantly based on the audience (mock pitches will be required during screening stage)
- Research and analytics skills to analyze leads and prioritize them
- Desire and motivation to excel in a cold-outreach role where the conversion rates are low but upsides are high
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Tableau, Marketo, dialing tools and chatbots
- Unafraid to dive into the data to understand funnel performance
- Overall team player that brings energy and a positive attitude to the workplace
- Process-minded with the ability to make continuous improvements for any given task
- Resourceful self-starter with clear bias for action and results
#LI-MB2What you're looking for:
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It's a simple philosophy that guides everything we do - including how we work. If you're driven, passionate and curious, we invite you to make a difference with a brand you can believe in. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If we just described you, then we really need to talk.Functional Area:
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we're all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You'll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We'll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us atASKHR@citrix.comfor assistance.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.
This job has expired.