$98,383.00-$163,972.00 AnnualThis is the base pay range that an applicant can expect to make upon hire.
Pay within this range with vary based upon relevant experience, skills, and education among other factors.
Marketing Manager, Laser Consumables
As Hypertherm Associates' Laser Consumables Marketing Manager you will be challenged to grow a small business through determining the right supportive channels, and have experience with, and knowledge of digital marketing to ensure successful execution of our business and product strategies.
The Laser Consumables team is responsible for laser industrial marketing across the globe.
Globally focused, Hypertherm designs, manufactures, and supports the world's leading industrial cutting solutions, with a proud history of over 50 years. The chosen candidate will work closely with engineering, new product development, sales support, customer service, inside sales and in partnership with our Laser Consumables team in Italy.
Reporting to the General Manager of Laser Consumables, as our new Marketing Manager, you will bring:
Who you are and the experience you will bring:
Strong technical product and project management skills with international technical product management experience
Pricing and analysis fluency: Pricing for Laser Consumables is complex with different regional pricing requirements, including many price lists, spx addenda, currency, intercompany transfer pricing, unit of measure challenges, etc.
Channel development experience: Ability to work flexibly between traditional gas and welding distribution, specialty distribution, service organizations, and Original Equipment Manufacturers
Strong sales support ability: Ability to catalyze sales campaigns and collaborate with regional inside sales teams in particular
E-commerce and digital marketing: The knowledge and experience for successful execution of the business
Cultural awareness and ability to work across boundaries: Be a key liaison between a small entrepreneurial Italy-based team, corporate functions, and a US-based New Product Development and technology engine
Preferred experience that differentiates you:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field with 7+ years of Marketing experience
Digital Marketing and E-commerce experience
Extensive market research and business case development
- Proven, hands-on leadership experience
- Expertise in Data Analysis
- Established ability to identify, evaluate and promote market opportunities using multiple sources of information and data
Passion for customer and partner satisfaction
- Curiosity for new technology
- Ability to manage multiple priorities based on business needs across a matrixed, global business
- MBA with Marketing focus
- CRM processes and tools
- Experience with multiple channels to market and channel conflict resolution
- Strategic customer engagement
- Proven leadership experience
Corporate Office in Hanover, NH. Relocation assistance is available. (Hybrid)Travel:
20-25% International and domestic travelBenefits for you as a Hypertherm Associate:
- Base Compensation Range for this position (Grade 22) is $98,383 - $163,972
Annual Profit-Sharing with a target of 20%
Employee Stock Ownership Program - average of 8%/year - fully vested after 3 years!
- Employer 401(k) match
- Job security -over 50-year history of no layoffs
- Competitive Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Benefits - starting on Day 1
- A starting annual accrual of 3 weeks of Earned Time Off, and 10 Paid Holidays
40 hours of paid Community Service Time
Hypertherm is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome all applications. All employment decisions are based on business need, job requirements and our values as an associate-owned company without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
CURRENT ASSOCIATES OR TEMPORARY ASSOCIATES: Please apply via your internal Workday career account.
This job has expired.