Marketing Specialist - Graphic Design
Job Description Summary
The Marketing Specialist - Graphic Design will be support one of our company's top Capital Markets Team in downtown Los Angeles. The Marketing Specialist is responsible for supporting visual marketing material and service line needs, as well as supporting the emergence of a shared creative services unit capable of providing timely, consistent, and high-quality design work and templates. This position collaborates with the local and corporate Marketing teams to execute strategic vision of special projects and pitches/presentations as requested by fee-earners and broader Service Delivery teams.
May be responsible for one or more of the following:
- Design and format marketing materials including property brochures, proposals, presentation boards, flyers, postcards, newsletters, and event invitations
- Determine size and arrangement of material and copy and select font style and size of type, according to company brand standards
- Format HTML graphics for email blasts (eg. MarketVolt)
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed
- Reviewing draft presentations with Senior Broker and/or Marketing team
- Finalizing creative pitches and/or proposals for distribution
- Coordinate production of materials including gathering printing bids, packaging artwork and assembling final layouts for printers, preparing notes and instructions for printers and other vendors
- Fulfill mapping requests when mapping coordinator is out of office Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts
- Design work for client deliverables, including offering memorandums, tour books, fliers, etc.
- Draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork, using computer programs
- Demonstrate a high level of creative development and production skill
- Produce creative collateral to support the business, ensuring alignment with company's brand positioning from concept to final product; utilize available creative program
- Managing creative requirements, expectations, and deadlines for all projects
- Support development of design strategies and ensure visual consistency for internal and external marketing projects
- Prioritize total workload with brokerage team(as appropriate) and communicate to internal customers priority, progress, deadlines, and outstanding questions regularly
- Monitor and enforce corporate design standards on all local marketing materials; executive oversight held at Marketing Manager level.
- Bachelor Degree in Graphic Design/Communications or related discipline
- 3+ years of graphic design experience
- Strong knowledge of marketing and communications disciplines
- Knowledge of commercial real estate industry
- Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver; advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word and PowerPoint
- Detail oriented, well organized, able to handle multiple projects at any given time and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with high-end graphics, marketing, or production environment and/or real estate background a plus
- Proven record of providing outstanding internal and external customer service
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
This position requires compliance with our COVID related protocols, which may also include client-specific requirements. This might include, but is not limited to, either providing documentation of full vaccination as per CDC guidelines or agreeing to regular COVID testing.
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, email HRServices@cushwake.com or HRServices@cwservices.com. All inquiries not related to accommodations will go unanswered.
This job has expired.