Provides project management for key marketing processes to Saint Joseph Mercy Health System and its regions, service lines, and departments. Has thorough knowledge of integrated brand marketing, event management and the planning/tactical execution of marketing strategies. Makes marketing placement strategic recommendations to leadership. Simultaneously manages multiple projects and coordinates monthly ROI tracking reports. Works directly with service line/physician leaders and a variety of multidisciplinary work groups.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, business or related field.
- 3-5 years of marketing experience, including brand management, major event planning, developing and writing marketing plans, project management, and managing budgets.
- Excellent customer service orientation skills necessary in order to deal effectively with various levels of hospital personnel, outside customers and community groups. Ability to work autonomously. Must be self-motivated, self-directed, proactive and solution-oriented in approach to work and serving the needs of internal and external clients and audiences. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to manage several projects simultaneously and independently under strict deadlines. Excellent planning, organization, and prioritization skills in the areas of needs assessment, project management, budgeting, and tactical execution. Computer skills including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge and is able to articulate marketing objectives and strategies to internal and external audiences.
- Formulates plans and makes recommendations to increase brand image through marketing opportunities.
- Leads the planning/execution of major system consumer events.
- Manages marketing activities for regions/service lines and implements strategic marketing plans in collaboration with Director.
- Represents Health System at Chamber and Community events.
- Write scripts and manage local radio and telephone messaging spots.
- Identify market challenges and opportunities and integrate into plans for assigned regions and service lines, departments, programs and services, and communicate with Director.
- Responsible and accountable for adhering to departmental budget parameters for assigned regions, service lines, departments, programs and services.
- Promote diversity in all marketing materials.
- Participates along with staff, when necessary, to carry the media pager and respond to media inquiries and requests.
- Assists in the development/implementation of crisis communications preparedness efforts for SJMHS, including planning and policy/procedure development.
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
This job has expired.