Expected Travel: Up to 25%
Requisition ID: 5242
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people's lives. We apply purpose driven innovation - a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs - to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
US COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements
Teleflex is focused on the health and safety of our employees, their families, and our customers. Teleflex will comply with US government regulations regarding COVID-19 vaccination requirements for US workers. To ensure we are prepared for all applicable vaccination requirements, Teleflex is currently collecting vaccination status and accommodation requests from our US based employees.
Employees and new hires in sales or field-based roles that require vendor credentials to access medical facilities as an essential function of the job, may be required to obtain the COVID-19 vaccination based on customers/site requirement. This requirement is independent of Teleflex policy or any applicable US governmental regulations.
Global Operations - Global Operations is a complex and diverse organization within the company which is responsible for product fulfilment to all our customers from end to end. We pride ourselves on being totally Customer Centric in our unrelenting focus on Improving Quality, Service and Value as perceived by our customers. Our employees are dedicated to the Global Operations Enterprise Excellence journey. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients' lives.
Responsible for project management, including the planning and implementation for their specific Teleflex Business Unit, to facilitate full compliance with the new European Union Medical Device Regulation (EU MDR).
Will provide direction and understanding on the regulatory requirements of the MDR to the BU RA as well as responsible to influence a wide range of functions and departments to drive the project's strategic initiatives while managing tactical activities and partnering effectively with a large and varied group of stakeholders. Collaboration with shared services partners to ensure effective planning and delivery of requirements to meet product compliance deadlines.
Ensure team commitments (scope, schedule and budget) are met. Communicate project status to Snr Project Manager on a regular basis.
• Develop, plan, communicate and deploy project schedules. Responsible to meet project phase deliverables and milestones
• Maintain project governance
• Partner with MDR Business Unit Lead and Team regarding common interpretation and guidance, deliverables, pace and progress to ensure a harmonized approach for achieving compliance
• Collaborate with project team, business units, and workstream/shared services leads, as well as functional leaders from regulatory, quality and clinical functions to finance, R&D and operations to ensure efficient execution of a shared strategy
• Ensure overall compliance; promote creative solutions; ensure on-time completion of individual tasks and project workstream goals
• Support the development of harmonized business processes and procedures for execution and compliance with EU MDR
• Communicate effectively with program leadership to ensure clear expectations, demonstrate progress and identify issues. Provide progress updates and regular reporting to business and functions leadership
• Through the implementation of project management and productivity tools, maintain and track progress and produce applicable reports
• Partner with other project leaders to ensure coordination of activities and timelines, facilitating efficient use of resources
• Partner with Regulatory and Quality Operations as well as IT project management to develop systems and IT tools requirements to support effective standard processes
• Facilitate regularly scheduled meetings, take meeting minutes with action items, and follow up with SMEs on expected deliverables.
Education / Experience Requirements
• Bachelor's degree in a business or science discipline or equivalent education/experience required.
• Minimum 2 years project management experience in the medical device and/or FDA regulated industry.
• Minimum 5 years project management experience in large organizations with national or global operations.
• Knowledge and application of a disciplined project management process.
• Six Sigma and PMP certifications a plus.
Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
• Must have Regulatory Affairs experience/knowledge and relevant experience in project management and process improvement skills.
• Strong influence management skills. Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively at all levels in a matrix organization to build and maintain the positive relationships required to accomplish project goals
• Excellent verbal/ written communication and presentation skills. Demonstrated ability to succinctly and accurately communicate to various levels of management and across the organization
• Ability to support multiple projects and balance priorities, work independently or collaboratively to determine and develop solutions
• MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint
• Exceptional facilitation, analytical, planning, organization and time management skills to effectively execute project plans
• Excellent decision-making skills. Ability to negotiate and balance decisions and manage competing priorities across multiple functional areas
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow®, Deknatel®, Hudson RCI®, LMA®, Pilling®, Rüsch®, UroLift® and Weck® - trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose. Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rüsch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.
© 2021 Teleflex Incorporated. All rights reserved.
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Posted about 1 hour ago
Posted about 1 hour ago
New Haven, Connecticut
Posted about 1 hour ago