Medical Assistant - Troy, Full time
M- F 730-4
If you are looking for a Medical Assistant position in Troy, full Time, this could be your opportunity. Here at St. Peter's Health Partner's, we care for more people in more places.This position is located at 720 Hoosick Rd, Troy.
What you will do:
Quality of Life: Where career opportunities and quality of life converge
Advancement: Strong orientation program, generous tuition allowance and career development
- Work/Life: Monday-Friday hours
Clinical and Clerical responsibilities with hands-on clinical responsibilities.Responsibilities:
What you will need:
- Provides a variety of patient care and clerical functions in assisting with the care of patients within the appropriate scope of practice.
- Clinical functions include but are not limited to; rooming patients, vitals, taking histories, phlebotomy, EKGs, EMR, etc.
- Clerical functions include but are not limited to; check in, check out, Insurance verification, and medical records maintenance.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Certification as Medical Assistant is highly preferred
- Graduated from a Medical Assistant training program (proof required) or
- 1 year of clinical work experience in a healthcare clinical capacity i.e. CNA.
- If no certification, review class and certification exam must be completed and passed within 90 days of employment.
- Must be able to lift 20 lbs.
- High School diploma / GED required
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.