Medical Imaging Aide: Monday-Friday 1pm-9pm
If you are looking for a full time position, the Medical Imaging Aide could be your opportunity. Here at St. Peter's Hospital, a part of St Peter's Health Partners, we care for more people in more places.
Recognized leader: Magnet Hospital in the Capital Region
Quality of Life: Where career opportunities and quality of life converge
Strong orientation program, generous tuition allowance and career developmentWhat you will do:
Abiding by the Mercy care mission and values, under the direction of the Director of Medical Imaging. The Medical Imaging Aide is responsible for various duties depending on the section they are employed in. Each day they deal with patient care, film library duties, inventory control and miscellaneous needs of the section they are assigned.Responsibilities
What you will need
- Transport patients safely from room to department (checking name band to ensure correct patient and identity).
- Bring correct chart with each patient.
- Helping to transfer patient to Department tables.
- Correctly identify Outpatients in waiting areas, having them appropriately change for desired exams and then
- bringing patient to area.
- If patient is compromised, be able to "watch" patient until taken into room.
- Prepare and stock rooms.
- Deliver and pick up instruments from Central Sterile (if applied).
- Make sure changing areas are cleaned and stocked.
- Deliver and Pick up "Wet Read" from physicians.
- Courier supplies from Inpatient and Outpatient buildings when needed.
- Drop off of specimens to hospital lab
:Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.