St. Mary Physicians Group, a member of Trinity Health, Mid-Atlantic, is looking for a Medical Receptionist to join our Reconstructive Plastic Surgery team!
Shift: Full-Time, days
The Medical Receptionist operates multiline line telephone system to answer incoming calls and directs callers to appropriate personnel. Sorts incoming mail and dispatches outgoing mail. Schedules appointments for employer or other employees for patients by mail, phone, or in person. Shows computer knowledge including operating a practice management system, internet accessibility and data entry.
- Answers telephone using standard greetings and scripts.
- Schedules patient appointments using the Practice Management System (EPM).
- Verifies appointments and insurance information.
- Requests co-pay amounts or charges in a professional manner at the time of services rendered.
- Ensures that proper disclosure forms with HIPPA are on file and entered into Athena.
- Completes other duties as assigned by management or providers in a professional and timely fashion.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including:
- High School Diploma or equivalent (required)
- 1+ year of physician office experience (preferred)
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Retirement Savings Program
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free Parking
- And more!
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.