Nazareth Hospital, a member of Trinity Health, Mid-Atlantic is looking for a Medical Technologist.
Shift: Part Time, evening, 24 hours a week
The incumbent is expected to work part-time 2-3 evening shifts per week, rotate with every third weekend, as well as rotate in the winter/summer holiday rotation. Benefit and PTO eligible position.
- A Medical Technologist conducts diagnostic laboratory tests that are important in detecting, analyzing and treating a wide variety of diseases and medical conditions.
- Microscopes, chemicals, precision tools, analyzers and computer equipment are used by Medical Technologists to perform tests that give doctors and patients detailed information about various conditions, including the progress and prognosis of the patient.
- A Medical Technologist performs standard laboratory procedures requiring a broad use of independent judgment and responsibility, consistently providing high quality patient care.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including:
- Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology
- Baccalaureate degree with a major in biological science or chemistry, or baccalaureate degree with a combination of 30 semester hours of biology, chemistry and/or medical sciences, AND meet the training and/or experience requirements for the specific certification
- Master's or doctorate in chemistry, biology, immunology, immunohematology, microbiology, allied health, clinical laboratory sciences or an appropriately related field
- Possess or be eligible for Technologist certification (BB, C, CG, CT, H, HTL, MLS, M, MB) by ASCP
- With Bachelor's; MT (ASCP) certification or eligible.
- Certified as MT (HEW)
- Certified as MT (AMT)
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
$6,000 Sign on bonus (for someone with 2 or more years of experience)
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Retirement Savings Program
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free Parking
- And more!
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
This job has expired.