DCP Midstream is a Fortune 500 natural gas company dedicated to meeting the energy and consumer needs of our society. With a focus on technology and innovation, we safely and reliably operate a strong and diversified portfolio of logistics, marketing, gathering, and processing assets across nine states.
Benefits & Additional Compensation
DCP builds connections to enable better lives and is dedicated to supporting our employees with opportunities for internal mobility, continual growth, and ongoing training. We believe all employees contribute to the success of the company and should be able to share in that success, which is why all jobs are eligible for the short-term incentive program with any payouts being subject to individual and company performance. Depending on the position and level, some jobs are also eligible to participate in the long-term incentive programs with any payouts also being subject to performances. We offer a comprehensive benefit program that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, life, a competitive 401(k) match, a retirement contribution, and several other unique benefits offerings. We make health and wellness a priority and offer a generous paid time off policy including parental leave, sick time, and vacation time.
Manages the talent acquisition strategy, operations and programs identifying and refining the end-to-end talent acquisition processes and programs to meet evolving business needs. Oversees an internal team as well as a team of external partners, both independent contractors and RPO, that are responsible for day-to-day execution of the hiring process. Collaborates closely with the HR team and the business to fulfill talent needs.
What you will be responsible for:
- Manages internal team as well as external recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) partners to deliver top talent ensuring that the RPO has the information and tools needed
- Leads initiatives within the HR team to proactively build diverse candidate pools while leveraging all available talent channels and using innovative and contemporary sourcing methodologies
- Ensures hiring managers and employees have the tools and information needed to aid in successfully completing the hiring process
- Leads and executes high profile, confidential or sensitive searches from planning through development and launch through close
- Builds on current talent acquisition programs, included but not limited to the Referral Program, Internal Mobility Program and Interview Training as well as intentionally refining programs as the organizational needs change
- Partners with leadership, management and cross functional partners to optimize and execute on process improvements that drive efficiency, clarity, transparency and consistency in Talent Acquisition
- Identifies and addresses potential risk factors in the recruitment process and ensures compliance on current and future regulatory requirements
- Selects appropriate measurement and evaluation strategies, manages data collection and interprets data to report to a variety of stakeholders
- Establishes processes to use internal data as well as business intelligence and insights to make appropriate decisions
- Oversees and tests the applicant tracking system (ATS) and talent acquisition tools as it relates to the full lifecycle recruitment process
- Partners with internal and external partners to build on the company's current employment brand and develops and drives effective communication and marketing strategies to support that brand
- Ensures that recruiting opportunities align with organizational objectives and are integrated with talent processes (e.g., talent review, succession, etc.)
- Provides thought leadership and keeps a finger on the pulse of emerging industry and talent acquisition technology trends to help the company increase leadership and technical competencies
- Fulfills people leader responsibilities including hiring, staffing and firing decisions, employee training and development, performance evaluation and issue remediation, and budget planning and control as well as creating a culture of respect where diversity and inclusiveness are valued
- Performs other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Finance, Business or a similar degree field and/or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 10 years related experience is required although employees typically have 12-15 years' experience; oil and gas industry experience preferred
- Advanced knowledge of talent development or talent management within a company
- Proven experience supporting or leading recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) partners
- Proven experience supporting and maintaining talent acquisition initiatives and programs with internal/external partners
- Experience working with larger scale Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Proven leadership skills and ability to influence at a local level and across a broad organization
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- This job primarily operates in a professional office environment and routinely requires the use of standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copy machines, etc. Noise level is typically low. Frequently in a stationary, sitting position for prolonged periods of time. Regularly moves about inside the office to complete tasks, attend meetings or to access the copy machine or file cabinets. Periodically pulls/pushes doors open to move around the office. Occasionally may lift and carry objects up to 20 pounds.
- Occasional travel will berequired
The salary range for this position is \$88,300-\$145,600
It has been and will continue to be the policy of DCP Midstream not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected status.Primary Location:
Human Resources/Full-timeJob Posting:
Aug 2, 2021, 1:00:00 AMRecommended Skills
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!
Join Our Talent Network!Salary Details
This salary was provided in the Job Posting.
Yearly SalaryJob SnapshotEmployee Type
Denver, CO, COJob Type
Human ResourcesDate Posted
Apply to this job.
Think you\'re the perfect candidate?