Full Time/Night Shift
Why Mount Carmel?
With five hospitals, over 60 free-standing outpatient clinics, a college of nursing, a Medicare Advantage plan, and extensive outreach and community wellness programs, Mount Carmel Health System serves more than a million patients in central Ohio each year, and we've been a pillar of this community for more than 130 years. As a proud member of Trinity Health, one of the nation's largest Catholic healthcare delivery systems, our network of caring spans 22 states, 94 hospitals, and 133,000 colleagues nationwide.
We know that exceptional patient care starts with taking care of our colleagues, so we invest in great people and all that we ask in return is that you come to work ready to make a difference and do the right thing.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages including medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Retirement savings account with employer match starting on day one
- Generous paid time off programs
- Employee recognition incentive program
- Tuition/professional development reimbursement
- Relocation assistance (geographic restrictions apply)
- Discounted tuition and enrollment opportunities' at the Mount Carmel College of Nursing
The nation's 14th largest city, Columbus, Ohio is one of the fastest growing major metropolitan areas in the Midwest - ranked #1 for population growth, #1 for job growth, #1 for wage growth, and #1 real estate market. And with a vibrant blend of professional sports, world-class attractions, creative cuisines, and a flourishing music and arts scene, you'll never be found wanting for entertainment and experiences to call your own in Columbus. Learn more at www.experiencecolumbus.com! About the job:
The Multi-Skilled Technician (MST)
, under the direction of a Registered Nurse, will provide patient care in an atmosphere sensitive to each person's physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs. This position is key to providing a best-in-class patient experience and plays a vital role in the care of our top priority - our patients.What you will do:
What we are looking for:
- Assist patients with personal care and activities of daily living, including: bathing/skin care (I & II), grooming, and eating.
- Keep assigned patient rooms stocked, cleaned, and orderly
- Obtain vital signs, including: height, weight, blood glucose levels, and I&O
- Perform EKG and phlebotomy as delegated by Staff RN
- Document patient data accurately and completely
- All other duties as assigned
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Completion of EKG and Phlebotomy courses and initial clinical competency course upon hire or transfer
- Completion and maintenance of BLS healthcare provider training
- Experience: Previous patient care experience and/or technical education in health-related field preferred
Mount Carmel and all its affiliates are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, physical disability or any other classification protected under local, state or federal law.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
This job has expired.