At NASCAR, you will find a community of passionate individuals who care about our sport and are united in seeing it grow.
NASCAR Media Staffing is seeking project-based Production Assistants, Associate Producers, and Producers to create, produce, and edit a variety of content (features, social content, follow doc, bumps, teases, sizzles, etc).
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Use talent, skill, and knowledge of best practices to produce and edit short-form materials in a quick turnaround environment using new and archived materials
- Create a compelling story using visual and sound elements that enhance the final product
- Utilize storytelling concepts and processes to engage the audience and create memorable content
- Plan and perform video post-production tasks including reviewing footage, making editorial decisions, logging, rough cuts, making audio adjustments, making color correction, creating graphics, and finalizing editing
- Coordinates various aspects of production such as audio work, scenes, music, timing camera work, and script writing
- Familiarity with the sports media and social media landscape
- Proficient on Microsoft Office Suite. Basic skills in the entire Adobe Production Suite (ie Media Encoder, Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere Pro)
- Knowledge of sports, specifically auto racing, including current drivers, rules and events
- Familiarity with television production procedures, specifically sports production
- Familiarity with server-based media
Learn more about this role and our team by applying at www.careers.nascar.com for consideration.
We are a company unlike any other. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won't take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
NASCAR is committed to fostering a diverse work environment where all employees feel valued and empowered. NASCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). We seek to attract and retain the best qualified people available. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status or any basis that is protected by applicable law except where a bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Follow us on Twitter @NASCARJobs to stay current on all of our openings.