Reporting to the Director Telemetry & Cardiovascular Services, Nursing Service Admin, this position has twenty-four-hour accountability for managing all aspects of patient care in Cardiovascular Testing (CVDS), Monitor Resource and Cardiac Rehab, coordinating the level of care with identified patient needs, providing clinical and material support to staff, and ensuring continual
quality improvement and fiscal accountability.
1. Bachelor's degree is required. Three (3) years of Nursing Leadership experience may substitute for the Bachelor's degree requirement.
2. Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of California is required. Clinical professionals currently licensed outside the State of California will be provided six (6) months from date of hire to obtain equivalent California state licensure.
3. Three (3) years of nursing experience is required. If Nursing Leadership experience is in lieu of degree, must have an additional three (3) years of experience.
4. Ability to communicate effectively with patients, families, and health care personnel and an ability to lead, direct, and mentor personnel is required.
5. Current American Heart Association (AHA) Healthcare Provider CPR card is required.
6. Two (2) years of management experience is preferred.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!