Matrix Providers - Caring for America's military family
Serving America's military family by aligning exceptional healthcare workers with rewarding career opportunities.
We are hiring a Nurse Practitioner (NP) and/or Physician Assistant (PA) to join our team of talented medical professionals, to conduct a one-time, non-treatment Veteran Disability Exam in Medford, OR.
Status: Full time
Schedule: Monday-Friday; 8:00-5:00pm
Benefits: Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
Requirements and Skillsets: The Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA) must have and meet the following qualifications:
- Hold and maintain an active and unrestricted Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant license for the duration of your employment.
- Physician Assistants must hold an active NCCPA certification and remain certified during the duration of their employment.
- Have a masters degree or successfully completed an approved Physician Assistant Program.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good interpersonal skills and a willingness to be flexible and adapt to changing situations.
- Must possess basic computer skills.
- All on-site staff and contractors must be fully vaccinated per CDC and state guidelines.
- Prior VA or compensation exam experience is a plus but not required.
Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United States, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States.
- Review pertinent medical history documentation and provide veterans with one-time, non-treatment compensation and pension exams.
- The Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant will capture responses during the exam through web-based examination form(s); all documentation will be completed electronically. Completed exams are sent to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs for disability award determinations.
- Common exams include - musculoskeletal, cardio, and respiratory.
- Ancillaries (X-rays, labs, EKGs, PFTs, ABIs) may be ordered and will be conducted on location or nearby.
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers endeavors to make www.matrixproviders.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-877-807-8277, TTY LINE, 385-722-8109. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please click here. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.
This job has expired.