Occupancy Planner & Move Manager
Job Description Summary
The primary focus is to provide strategic space and occupancy planning expertise in support of long term supply and demand planning, real estate strategy, workplace design, space analysis and space efficiency within the Client's real estate portfolio.
This role is responsible for developing workplace solutions that are driven by the client's business and cultural objectives. Your primary responsibility will be to collaborate with client business partners to identify goals, create and implement space and occupancy strategies and plans that maximize the user experience and minimize resistance to the change. You will serve as the primary point of contact for the business group you represent, interface with client business executives and manage negotiations between business groups as needed.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Identifies future and validates current organizational requirements for work space needs including utilization, growth forecasting, specialized requirements, employee and seat counts and other requirements at the business and employee level
- Interfaces with Client to develop new scenarios for workplace solutions to manage growth, re-orgs, supply and demand challenges, desired workplace changes, new workplace concepts.
- Acts as the project lead to plan manage and deliver a project proposal providing high level multi-building scenarios
- Able to develop supply and demand analytics, project concepts, stack and block plans, migration strategies and prepare final executive level documents for client approval
- Organizes all data analytics and space solutions into presentation format for client delivery including option comparison, benefits and risks and business impact
- Delivers client workplace model standards; recommends new standards and looks for continued improvements to the client workplace design, including supporting the sustainable delivery
- Assesses the change impact and complete change impact assessments, and integrates change management activities into project plan,
- Implements regular communications to clients, as well as internal and external stakeholders,
- Keeps up to date with current and emerging trends and insights with workplace strategy, design and best practices.
- Post-Secondary education in Interior Design or related area,
- 3-5 years of work experience in interior design, space & occupancy planning, workplace consulting
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office with advanced knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal relationship skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to build strong relationships with internal and external partners to deliver effective services
- Maintains a working knowledge of CAFM software, space management systems, and relational database functionality
- Demonstrates proficiency in architectural and engineering drawings, concepts & design
- Experienced in managing projects of varied scope and complexity
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of various office furniture systems
- Proficient in MS Office Suite software applications
- Exceptional analytical skills with a diligent attention to detail,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills,
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Assumes ownership of requests in order to ensure successful completion
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Ability to handle client negotiations and conflict resolution
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, email HRServices@cushwake.com or HRServices@cwservices.com. All inquiries not related to accommodations will go unanswered.