The Office Administrator is responsible for the oversight and understanding of the overall process flow of office administration, customer service, and accounts payables / receivables. Provide general office support and have the eagerness and ability to learn, adapt, and work in a fast paced, multifunctional environment.
- Perform customer service activities including responding to service inquiries, escalations, and resolving customer issues.
- Receive customer payments and partner with corporate accounts receivables team to ensure payment is coded accurately.
- Manage customer credit limits and aging receivables.
- Set up and edit customer accounts.
- Evaluate and resolve escalated invoice issues.
- Daily deposits and maintain logs.
- Create and/or maintain reports and MS Excel spreadsheets.
- Provide support for corporate internal audit and systems projects when needed.
- Maintain office supplies and storage room.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the Company's available services, lines of business, pricing structures, and operation processes.
- Maintain open communication with other departments and leadership to ensure fluid and effective operations.
- Will provide back up support to the accounts payable process.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) desired, but not required.
- Valid driver's license.
- Two (2) or more years of general office or accounts receivables experience.
- Microsoft Office experience.
- Customer service skills, effectively addressing and resolving escalated customer concerns with positive business impact.
- Ability to communicateeffectivelywith internal and external customers.
- Strong work ethic, demonstrating integrity, trust, andmaintain confidentiality.
- Ability to be a self-starter capable of working effectively in a team environmentor as an individual contributor.
- Excellent analytical, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend reports and associated documents.
- Ability to understandand follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet time sensitive deadlines.
- Must be able to stand, walk, bend, reach and lift in an office environment.
- Must be able to use hands and fingers, kneel, talk, hear, climb and balance.
- Visual requirements include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to manually lift/move up to 10 pounds.
- Ability to push/move up to 20 pounds occasionally.
- Operate in various environments which may include both in a professional setting and in field operations.
- Exposure to outdoor elements, unpleasant odors, exposure to fumes, dust, or uneven ground.
We thank you for your interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
GFL Environmental is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. We seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences. GFL will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
This job has expired.