• Provides leadership, direction and operational oversight to physician practice employees to ensure accomplishment of medical group objectives and goals.
• Ensures that the practice is organized and runs smoothly on a daily basis.
• Determines priorities as dictated by the needs of the practice on an ongoing basis.
• Coordinates efforts with the Physician Billing Department to help ensure smooth processes are in place for charge capture and point of service payment collection.
• Performs analyses to evaluate effectiveness of practice processes including billing and collection practices and makes recommendations for opportunities to improve.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Healthcare or Business related field preferred, or combination of education and experience.
Experience: Must have five years related work experience as a minimum. Experience managing a
physician practice is desirable. BLS certification required within 3 months of employment.
Special Qualifications: Must possess the tact necessary to deal effectively with patients, physicians, employees and hospital administration. Candidate must think clearly in order to make decisions regarding medical management and be dedicated and results-oriented. Must be knowledgeable of modern office equipment, systems and policies and procedures within a physician practice. Must have excellent problem-solving skills in order to effectively manage a busy physician practice.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Buffalo, New York
Posted about 3 hours ago
Posted 21 minutes ago
Posted 10 minutes ago
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!