How you'll make an impact
What we're looking for
- Provide thought leadership, through participation in industry groups, delivering talks, writing technical and industry specific blogs, vulnerability research, industry PR interviews, and/or contributing to security publications.
- Track and monitor current happenings within the security industry relative to the IAM / DAM space.
- Contribute to internal team building, knowledge transfer, and training activities within the Cyber Protection & Identity team.
- Improve methodologies, tooling, reporting and other processes to improve and enhance inter- and intra-team efficiency, Assist in the development and roll-out of new strategic consulting methods and tools.
- Work across the line of business to improve outcomes for customers by increasing cross-business offerings and services.
- Work with customers to help them articulate and document their business requirements/use cases and understand how those requirements translate into Ping/Okta features and functionality.
- Assist with development of Ping/Okta engagement plans/roadmaps for customers which will enable them to execute upon strategies.
- Rationalize different security solutions against requirements, risk, and constraints.
- Undertake EIM methodologies/techniques and the interpretation/application of their output in the definition of Security Architectures.
- Provide oversight on engagements (pending number of engagements where assigned as primary consultant).
- Responsible for 2-6 projects simultaneously (including leadership and knowledge of project and client details).
- Able to deliver and lead other consultants in complex projects.
- Facilitate workshops and assessments in front of large audiences based on experience and knowledge in specific technologies/practices.
- 5+ years of experience in Identity and Access Management IDM, IAM, Authentication, Access, Federation, MFA, SSO, PAM, and/or related.
- 3+ years of professional services leadership experience leading teams of 5 or more. No direct reports in this role.
- Experience in providing guidance in DAM strategy at a programmatic level.
- Operational experience building consulting offerings and taking them to market.
- Understanding of current cyber security trends, threats, and pressures experienced by customer security leaders
- Strong desire to grow and mentor individuals both within and outside of COEs.
- Experience in managing and prioritizing the proposal process to create business proposals, contracts, and respond to RFI/RFPs.
- Ability to clearly articulate the benefits of your Optiv subject matter product and service solutions portfolio to various client stakeholders.
- Proven experience in a pre-sales, post-sales, or non-sales technical capacity in an information security environment.
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively with vendors, prospects, clients, account managers and management.
- Confident presentation, written, and oral communication skills.
- Desire to learn additional subject matter areas.
- Bachelor's (or higher) degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Cybersecurity, or related field, or equivalent education and/or experience.
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success, and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government, and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed Services, and Identity and Data Management.What you can expect from Optiv
• A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion through our Affinity groups including, Black Employee Network, Disabled Employee Network, Latino Employee Network, Optiv Pride (LGBTQIA+), Veterans Support Network, and Women's Network.
• Work/life balance.
• Professional training resources
• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
• Volunteer Opportunities. "Optiv Chips In" encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remotely/from home (where applicable)
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Optiv respects your privacy. By providing your information through this page or applying for a job at Optiv, you acknowledge that Optiv will collect, use, and process your information, which may include personal information and sensitive personal information, in connection with Optiv's selection and recruitment activities. For additional details on how Optiv uses and protects your personal information in the application process, click here to view our Applicant Privacy Notice. If you sign up to receive notifications of job postings, you may unsubscribe at any time.
This job has expired.