WHO WE ARE
Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. With offices in 50+ cities across 30 countries, Oliver Wyman combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, finance, operations, technology, risk management, and organizational transformation. Our 5,000+ professionals help clients optimize their business, improve their IT, operations and risk profile, and accelerate their organizational performance to seize the most attractive opportunities. Our professionals see what others don't, challenge conventional thinking, and consistently deliver innovative, customized solutions. As a result, we have a tangible impact on clients' top and bottom lines. Our clients are the CEOs and executive teams of the top Global 1000 companies.
At Oliver Wyman Digital we partner with clients to deliver breakthrough outcomes for their toughest digital challenges.
We blend the power of digital with deep industry expertise to tackle disruption and create impact. By building strong capabilities and culture, we accelerate and embed digital transformation. Our people co-create and grow customer-focused solutions that win. We modernize technology and harness value from data and analytics. We build resilience so our clients are ready for tomorrow's risks and optimize operations for the future. Above all, we work collaboratively with our clients' leaders, employees, stakeholders, and customers to jointly define, design, and achieve lasting results.
THE ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Associates break down complex problems into discrete tasks, identifying the key aspects of a problem and directing the focus of junior consultants to those elements. You will effectively plan and execute analysis as well as identify the core issues in complex analyses in order to be able to craft suitable recommendations. You'll work side by side with clients and your project team members to move projects forward and manage small teams to get the work done. Clients and colleagues look to Associates for unique insight into the subject area which they have chosen.
Initial responsibilities may include:
- Managing the execution of individual project workstreams. This typically includes developing hypotheses; managing data collection, model creation and analyses; conducting primary and secondary research; creatively tackling information limitations; and surfacing insights
- Synthesizing findings into written presentations; reviewing and discussing with clients and other stakeholders
- Supporting our Partner group in project delivery through accurate and high-quality execution
- Reporting to Engagement Managers and Principals, effectively seeking guidance for technical expertise or senior-level advice on project execution and client engagement
- Coaching consultants and helping them develop their skill sets
- Developing practical roadmaps that support the enabling of digital transformation
- Helping clients drive digitization across their business
- Supporting clients through the application of machine learning, natural language process, cognitive AI, automation, and more in operational environments
Just as every client project is different, so we recognize and value the diversity of backgrounds and skill sets for successful candidates. We are seeking high-caliber individuals who want to join our winning team. Preference will be given to candidates with:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, ideally with a top-tier strategy consulting firm (or similar organization)
- Track record of leading and managing teams, and delivering against tight deadlines in fast-paced, demanding environments
- Strong background in strategic problem solving with demonstrable analytical skills
- Experience writing business cases (quantitative and qualitative) to support strategic business initiatives, process improvement initiatives, or IT transformation
- Experience in designing new operating models (people, process, technology)
- Designed and executed large-scale automation and digitization programs at Fortune 500 companies with tangible improvement in performance (cost, cycle time, quality)
- Background in process modeling, process redesign, process re-engineering, and continuous improvement methodologies
- Experience with technology solutions that support process improvement including workflow, low/no-code platforms, RPA solutions, case management solutions)
Our team comprises all sorts of people from all sorts of backgrounds. We don't care whether you're loud or quiet, funny or serious, introverted or extroverted. We do, however, ask that you have:
____OUR VALUES & CULTURE
- An undergraduate or advanced degree from a top academic program
- A genuine passion for technology and solving problems
- A pragmatic approach to solutioning and delivery
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- A clear commitment to creating impactful solutions that solve our clients' problems
- The ability to work fluidly and respectfully with our incredibly talented and diverse team
- A willingness to travel (when it is safe to do so again)
We're serious about making OW Digital a rewarding, enjoyable, and balanced place to work.
Unrestricted U.S. work authorization is required for U.S. office locations. Oliver Wyman does not offer sponsorship for this position. Please note that CPT and OPT are restricted forms of work authorization
We've worked hard to earn our reputation for high quality work. That reputation allows us to work with major brands at all levels on incredibly exciting projects. Combine that with Oliver Wyman's status as one of the Fortune 100 "Best Companies to Work For", and you get a rewarding combination of challenge, support and recognition.
Flat organizational structures, resolute I&D values and a commitment to rewarding good work make for a progression path truly based on merit. A menu of healthcare options, 401k matching, and a culture of continuous improvement means your work gets more rewarding over time.
We want our team members to build a career here-and to be happy. That makes us serious about caring for, mentoring, developing and sponsoring each other.
This commitment also leads to opportunities for social impact and community work on company time.
Our work is demanding, and we want you to have the best work-life balance you can.. We'll work with you to accommodate your personal life with flexible hours.
Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. With offices in 60 cities across 29 countries, Oliver Wyman combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organization transformation. The firm has more than 5,000 professionals around the world who work with clients to optimize their business, improve their operations and risk profile, and accelerate their organizational performance to seize the most attractive opportunities. Oliver Wyman is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies [NYSE: MMC]. Twitter @OliverWyman.
This job has expired.