Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. With offices in more than 70 cities across 30 countries, Oliver Wyman combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organization transformation. The firm has more than 5,000 professionals around the world who work with clients to optimize their business, improve their operations, and risk profile, and accelerate their organizational performance to seize the most attractive opportunities. Oliver Wyman's thought leadership is evident in our agenda-setting books, white papers, research reports, and articles in the business press. Our clients are the CEOs and executive teams of the top Global 1000 companies.
Visit our website for more details about Oliver Wyman: www.oliverwyman.com
The Oliver Wyman Health Innovation Center (OWHIC) is a long-term approach to facilitating value creation in the health industry through cross industry collaboration. OWHIC seeks to accelerate the transformation of healthcare, through high impact forums and delivering new models to the market through intellectual capital and collaboration with market leaders. The Center also connects the broader HLS practice (and other relevant practice / capability areas) to the health ecosystem and provides ongoing education to gain expertise in trending areas of industry innovation. OWHIC includes the Leaders Alliance (OLA), a selective group comprised of ~35 of some of the most influential individuals in healthcare who have committed to work collaboratively on key issues impacting consumer value and overall industry sustainability. The Center also puts on the annual Health Innovation Summit, an invitation-only event convening ~400 senior health leaders (many of whom are c-suite key clients) with a demonstrated commitment to new models of health, healthcare and readiness to embrace change. The Summit fosters cross-industry collaboration, encouraging broader adoption of proven innovations and helping health industry players harness rapidly evolving new technology.
The Program Coordinator works with the team (both the core OWHIC team and others within Health Life Sciences and cross-functionally) to coordinate, support, and develop OWHIC initiatives, which may include external (e.g., Health Innovation Summit, OLA events) or internal (e.g., practice education, commercial support, knowledge creation, communication build) efforts. The Program Coordinator provides significant leverage for the Program Manager, the OWHIC core team, and at times the Global Events team.
- Health Innovation Summit: Collaborate with the broader OWHIC team to plan and execute the annual Health Innovation Summit. Manage and maintain key work streams for the event, working with internal community and external clients (e.g., registration, invitation and outreach efforts, communications, conference app build and management). Act as a liaison between Partners, Principals and EA teams as it relates to invitee list, personalized outreach and follow-up strategies. Serve as a liaison with the Global Events team for key deliverables and on-site Summit deliverables
- OWHIC Leaders Alliance (and other regional/focused events): Support planning and execution of quarterly OWHIC Leaders Alliance meetings and other key regional events - including in-event participation to ensure a high-quality experience for c-suite executive participants
- Cross-OWHIC Support: work closely with the Executive Director and/or other OWHIC team members to support as-needed management of broader or one-off OWHIC and Summit-specific initiatives on an as-needed basis (e.g., execution of broader OWHIC communications strategy and plan, OWHIC Leaders Alliance meetings, the Sponsorship program for the Health Innovation Summit, recruiting, collaborations with external entities, client events)
- Data Management: Own key data assets - including aggregating, compiling, and accurately reporting out on key metrics related to Summit outreach, registrations, revenue collections, attendance, etc.; and similar metrics across other OWHIC initiatives.
- Industry Awareness and Education: Conduct research and stay current on healthcare trends and market activity, as well as companies and executives who are actively involved with the OW Health Innovation Center and OWHIC Leaders Alliance
Skills and Attributes
- Bachelor's degree preferred and/or significant work experience may substitute for the degree
- Preferred 3-5 years of event planning experience or experience as a multi-faceted executive assistant in a professional setting
- Experience working within the healthcare industry is a plus
- Goal-oriented worker who constantly strives for better, faster, and smarter
- Self-starter who has an appetite for learning and is driven to excel and grow
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Willing to step outside the job description, dedicated to meet expectations and executing deliverables to the highest standards
- Excellent business development skills; able to build high trust relationships with c-suite members across organizations
- Able to work independently and successfully prioritize long-term and short-term objectives and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage and collaborate with staff at all levels, internally and externally
- Experience with executive level communications (written and verbal)
- Actively seeks and applies constructive feedback
- Proficient computer skills and at least three years of experience with Microsoft Office (Word/Outlook/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of CRM tools, registration site development (e.g., Cvent), survey tools (e.g., Qualtrics) is a plus