Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
What we need:
Mohawk is looking for an Operations Clerk to provide clerical support to our Pembroke Park warehouse operations. This position works with individuals inside and outside the company to ensure customer satisfaction and accuracy of records.
What you'll do:
What you have:
- Prepare, issue and mail bills, receipts, invoices and statements.
- Generate various reports and spreadsheets for warehouse and office personnel. May also review reports for trends, corrections or processing requirements.
- Answer phones and help resolve customer questions and issues.
- Maintain office files and records and order office supplies.
- Prepares packages for mailing.
- Enter customer information, orders and shipping information into system.
- Assist management staff as needed with reports, customer inquiries, claims, orders, and correspondence.
- Process customer orders, returns and claims.
What you're good at:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 3 to 5 years of office or clerical experience, or a combination of education and experience to perform job duties of this position
- Familiarity with AS400 helpful
- Good computer/keyboarding skills
- Forklift Operator Experience
- Communicating effectively, verbally and in writing, with a wide range of individuals
- Staying organized and paying attention to details
- Must be able to communicate in both English and Spanish
. What else?
- All this job primarily works in an office environment, some time may be spent in non-temperature controlled warehouse environment.
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.Nearest Major Market:
Fort Lauderdale Nearest Secondary Market:
This job has expired.