About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
In this role, you will be responsible for meeting the people, cost, and service metrics while driving strategic and tactical direction for a distribution campus within the organization. You will be Customer Curious as you support and improve the customer experience and satisfaction through key metrics related to merchandise, order throughput, accuracy, and customer satisfaction while ensuring people development is a top focus.
What you'll do
- Drive accountability, standardize best practices and leverages support functions to optimize operational performance while meeting budgeted goals
- Ability to enhance our working together platform by driving a high performing team through performance and engagement
- Demonstrate ability to facilitate change and directional shifts; with the ability to make decisions and act without having all information available
- Establish and maintain effective partnerships within functional areas to maximize performance through peers and support functions
- Establish, plan, and implement the necessary employee engagement programs required to foster a culture of teamwork and continuous performance improvement
Who you are
- Strong analytical skills, including ability to review data/processes and independently determine/implement solutions while driving distribution practices
- Ability to build and sustain culture through the collaboration with team and/or business partners
- Strong problem solving and decision quality: Able to use rigorous logic and methods to solve problems with effective solutions, an aptitude for critical thinking
- Understanding of Financial and Business Acumen to evaluate financial and business indicators and translate data into actionable information to drive results; proficiency in performance metrics
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to build constructive and effective relationships with a broad and diverse group of business partners
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we've been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
This job has expired.