Operations Summer Associate
Circana (formerly IRI and NPD) is the leading advisor on the complexity of consumer behavior. Through unparalleled technology, advanced analytics, cross-industry data and deep expertise, we provide clarity that helps almost 7,000 of the world's leading brands and retailers take action and unlock business growth.
At Circana, we are fueled by our passion for continuous learning and growth, we seek and share feedback freely, and we celebrate victories both big and small in an environment that is flexible and accommodating to our work and personal lives. Join our inclusive, committed team to be a challenger, own outcomes, and stay curious together.
Summer Associate Experience
Circana offers a full summer program to ensure ALL our associates gain...
The Summer Associate's role with the Global Operations Team
- Knowledge about the industry we exist in and the clients we serve;
- Experience working on active projects that have actual impact on our business;
- Training on technical tools and behavioral skills that are critical to an employee's success;
- Networking and mentor opportunities that can create personal connections lasting far beyond the summer.
This Early Career Program is designed for students to get hands-on, real-world experience working with our Global Operations Team while participating in learning and development curriculum in a cohort style.
An Operations Intern that participate in the Early Career Program are assigned to teams which may include:
- Item Coding: capturing the unique product characteristics of items sold
- Item Placement: create customized views of product characteristics
- Dimension Architecture: designing and delivering usable, efficient, valuable solutions through the creation of client customization
- Technology Management: use technology to automate and streamline operations processes
- Data Modeling: develop custom client databases
- Client Service: Supporting clients as they utilize our various products and services.
At Circana lateral, promotional, and cross-functional moves are encouraged and part of our culture. While your initial role will be in one of these groups, you'll have the chance to grow your career both within your initial assignment and into other opportunities that meet your career goals.Key Qualifications
- Pursuing a Bachelor's Degree business related field with an interest in the Operations, Technology, CPG, Retail, Market Research, and/or Big Data fields
- Graduation date between December 2024 and June 2025.
- Ability to break down complex problems into their fundamental parts, to ask meaningful questions to understand root causes
- Ability to plan, organize, and coordinate your work and resources to respond to requests
- Ability to be flexible and accountable as you manage project goals/timelines
- Technology aptitude and willingness to learn and work on new solutions and platforms
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Someone who is efficient, accurate and detail oriented; remembering how crucial the data we manage is to our clients
- Someone who will speak up when they identify opportunities to improve systems/processes
- Above all else considers the impact on the external or internal customer when taking or not taking action
The below range reflects the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This range may be modified in the future. An employee's position within the salary range will be based on several factors including, but not limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, geographic location, performance, shift, travel requirements, sales or revenue-based metrics, any collective bargaining agreements, and business or organizational needs. The salary range for this role is $20 - $25 per hour. You can apply for this role through our career website.
This job has expired.