Expected Travel: None
Requisition ID: 5305
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people's lives. We apply purpose driven innovation - a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs - to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
US COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements
Teleflex is focused on the health and safety of our employees, their families, and our customers. Teleflex will comply with US government regulations regarding COVID-19 vaccination requirements for US workers. To ensure we are prepared for all applicable vaccination requirements, Teleflex is currently collecting vaccination status and accommodation requests from our US based employees.
Employees and new hires in sales or field-based roles that require vendor credentials to access medical facilities as an essential function of the job, may be required to obtain the COVID-19 vaccination based on customers/site requirement. This requirement is independent of Teleflex policy or any applicable US governmental regulations.
Global Operations - Global Operations is a complex and diverse organization within the company which is responsible for product fulfilment to all our customers from end to end. We pride ourselves on being totally Customer Centric in our unrelenting focus on Improving Quality, Service and Value as perceived by our customers. Our employees are dedicated to the Global Operations Enterprise Excellence journey. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients' lives.
Under limited supervision and according to prescribed procedures, work as a team member to perform a variety of packaging processes across all disposable codes.
• Compliance to all policies, work instructions, quality regulations, SOP's, WI, cGMP's and GDP's in the effort to manufacture high quality medical devices at all times
• Utilizing a variety of machinery and tools to complete assigned manufacturing activity
• Utilization of microscopes and magnifiers to complete work instructions.
• Completion of daily documentation following cGMP and FDA guidelines.
• Meeting or exceeding daily production standards.
• Perform in-process quality inspections to standards
• Maintain safety awareness at all times.
• Maintain regular attendance.
• Follow clean room protocols for hygiene, gowning, & PPE
• Work collaboratively in a Team environment.
• Contribute to continuous improvement and Lean initiatives
• Train others as required.
• Crosstrain in different jobs (IAB, Pumps, Right Heart)
• Support business needs by working overtime on as-needed basis.
• Adhere to and ensure compliance of Teleflex's Code of Ethics, all company policies, rules, procedures, and housekeeping standards.
• Demonstrate ability to follow and adhere to written work instructions
• Demonstrate the ability to assemble and package finished goods
• Achieve standard production rates per operation
• Reduce rework/scrap through first-pass completion
• Achieve competency in use of equipment and tools.
• Perform in-process inspection to quality standards
• Cross-train in other departments to create flexibility
• Perform any other duties of a similar or related nature as required and as assigned in Packaging
Education / Experience Requirements
High School/Trade School or GED preferred. Demonstrated ability to read and write English and to perform simple to complex mathematics.