Posted in Hospitality and Catering
Beautiful Spa! GREAT Benefits! Marriott Autograph Collection Resort is looking for Full or Part-Time Licensed Massage therapists.
If you're looking for a company you can grow and learn with, come join Ocean Spa! We're hiring professional massage therapists to help curate luxurious, memorable experiences for our guests. Positive attitude a MUST!
Offering Full or Part-Time hours, Free Meals during shift, Full benefits packages, $10k FREE Life Insurance, PAID Short Term Disability and more!
• Ensures the Autograph, Marriott and Shaner Brand Standard and experience for guests by maintaining the standards set forth in Orientation and Brand Standards Training.
• Adheres to policies of the facility and Autograph, Marriott and Shaner policies are strictly followed.
• Performs massage and body services that meet the established guidelines for the type of service offering and that fulfill guest expectations.
• Performs all treatments on services menu based upon current licensure.
• Assesses contraindications of guest that may prevent service from taking place.
• Meets the needs of the guest at all times throughout the service.
• Understands and uses universal precautions when providing services.
• Cleans and disinfects all equipment on a daily basis.
• Maintains the highest level of product knowledge and has complete knowledge of all spa service presently offered. Understands the ingredients in products and can explain their benefits to guests. Answers guests' questions in a knowledgeable and professional manner.
• Recommends products for home use.
• Suggests to guests other beneficial treatments offered in the spa.
• Begins and ends all treatments on time.
• Works assigned schedule and arrives and departs from their shift on time.
• Ensures that work areas are clean and set according to procedures.
• Informs Lead Therapist and Spa Director or other management personnel about product needs.
• Creates and maintains client cards and treatment notes, when appropriate.
• Completes all assigned side work.
• Attends all scheduled meetings.
• Attends scheduled professional trainings.
• Reports any incidents or accidents to a member of the management team.
Other duties as assigned.
Pearl City, Hawaii
Posted about 1 hour ago
Spring Hill, Florida
Posted 29 minutes ago
Spring Hill, Florida
Posted 25 minutes ago
*By registering with our site, you agree to our