The Partner Account Manager will be instrumental in helping the Life Sciences team at LexisNexis Reed Tech identify and bring to market unique service offerings that leverage best-in-class partner relationships which complement existing services and bridge the gap to holistically meet the needs of the industry. This role will manage the end-to-end lifecycle of service partner relationships from identification, discovery, negotiation, contract execution quality management and day-to-day relationship management. Additionally, collaboration across departments is a must as this person will ensure relevant teams receive the training and support needed to go to market with additional service offerings.
This is an individual contributor role and will report to the Director of Sales. Success in this role will be measured through attainment of revenue against designated targets and customer satisfaction.
- Identify unique service offerings that compliment Reed Tech Life Sciences solutions
- Identify highly reputable and expert partners who have unique capabilities we do not have ourselves
- Leverage Sales and Marketing capabilities to create partner relationships to do work on RT behalf
- Identify new solution or service partners, and assist with partnership introduction and administrative assistance
- Manage partner contracts / arrangements
- Meet or exceed associated product revenue quota and receive monthly commission payout based on recognized revenue
- Ensure Sales team is trained on partner capabilities
- Collaborate with Marketing to ensure collateral is created
- Ensure Sales team has necessary sales enablement documentation
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure we meet SLAs
- Monitor customer satisfaction and work with partners and internal teams to mitigate any account risks and solve customer concerns
- Bachelor's degree
- Understanding of Life Sciences Post-Submission Regulatory Services
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Minimum of 3+ years sales experience
- Partner Management experience
- Regulatory Affairs Professionals Society (RAPS) Certification or prior experience in Life Sciences Regulatory Affairs preferred
- Proficiency with Salesforce, or similar CRM tool, including the ability to develop forecasts and reporting
- Ability to travel (up to 10%)
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.