The primary function of the Patient Access Registration Representative is to greet, pre-register and/or register patients in a courteous and professional manner, verify insurance benefits and check for the necessity of pre-certification, authorization and referral.
Schedule: Day shift
The Patient Access Registration Representative
- Performs medical necessity checks where needed.
- Secures patient signatures for required hospital forms and collection of patient's financial responsibility when required.
- Is responsible for providing professional, quality customer service, timely resolution of customer concerns, and coordination of services to all customers.
- Functions to communicate revenue cycle related issues to patients, physicians, physician office staff and other hospital colleagues.
- Rotates into various areas of Patient Access with the flexibility to work other shifts when required.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including:
- High school diploma or equivalency
- Associate's degree (preferred)
- 3-5 years insurance verification experience (preferred)
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Retirement Savings Program
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free Parking
- And more!
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.