Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital, a member of Trinity Health, Mid-Atlantic, is looking for a Patient Access Supervisor to join our team!
The primary function of the position is to counsel patients who have specific financial needs, advise them of any available options, assist in financial arrangements and resolution of problem accounts.
Schedule: Full time, 40 hours per week.
Shift: Flexibility to work rotating shifts.
Patient Access Supervisor
- Pro-actively serves as patient advocate by acting as a liaison between hospital colleagues, patients and their families.
- As Supervisor of Patient Access Representatives, this role requires ensuring quality collection of data and response to patient, physicians, physician offices, and internal colleague inquiries.
- The position is responsible for researching and verifying any avenue of insurance and financial information that may benefit both patients and Trinity Health Mid Atlantic/Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital.
- The position functions to communicate revenue cycle related issues to patients, physicians, physician office staff, and other hospital colleagues.
- As department Supervisor you will also provide support and coverage in various departments including the emergency department, outpatient services and registration areas as needed.
- The position is also responsible for providing professional quality service, timely resolution to customer problems, and coordination of all services.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including
- HS Diploma or equivalency required.
- Associate degree preferred.
- A minimum of one year experience in patient registration, insurance verification or financial counseling in a healthcare setting preferred.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Retirement Savings Program
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free Parking
- And more!
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
This job has expired.