12 Hour Day Shift
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Certified Nursing Assistant or 6 months of experience direct Patient Care Assistant or Nurse Tech, or completion of at least 1 clinical rotation in Nursing School.
- Well developed communication skills, both written and oral
- Able to communicate effectively with individuals and groups representing divers perspectives
- Articulates and demonstrates commitment to the philosophy, values, mission and vision of the organization
72hrs per pp- 7a-7:30p weekends & holidays in accordance with CBA Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
This job has expired.