12 Hour Night Shift
Holy Cross Hospital in Fort Lauderdale, Florida is a full-service, non-profit Catholic hospital, sponsored by the Sisters of Mercy and a member of Trinity Health.
• Assists in monitoring activities as directed and under the supervision of the RN in the CVICU department; Assists with patient admission, discharge or transfer; Assists in patient's increased mobility; Maintains a clean and organized environment; Administers hygiene care to patients.
We have a modified Full Time Position on the night shift (7PM-7:30AM) with benefits. Please visit our Career Center Home Page for more information about our benefits.
Must have a Florida State CNA license or completed Fundamentals of Nursing course, and BLS through AHA to be considered for this position. Nursing grads may apply if you have not taken the NCLEX to gain insight before applying to the Nurse Residency program.
$2500 sign-on bonus for full-time Patient Care Techs with 1+ year related experience!
- Performs basic patient care activities as delegated and supervised by an RN including bathing, grooming and eating;
- Monitors vital signs, taking blood glucose measurements, and recording intake and output;
- Reports abnormal assessment findings or changes in physical, mental, and emotional conditions to nursing staff;
- Assists with keeping patient rooms/areas stocked, clean and orderly.
- H.S. Graduate or a GED from an accredited school is a requirement
- Prefer Nursing student enrolled in ASN or BSN program
Experience & Skills:
- Previous experience working as a PCT in an acute care facility is highly preferred
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Florida State CNA license or Fundamentals of Nursing required
- BLS through AHA
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.