We believe in the power of people to create great care.
Pottstown Hospital is an acute care hospital offering an extensive range of services, including inpatient and outpatient, medical, surgical, diagnostic, and emergency care, as well as primary care, family practice, and pediatric offices. With 260 physicians representing 40 medical specialties, we serve the healthcare needs of residents in Pottstown and surrounding areas.
We're 1,150 healthcare professionals strong, and our team of physicians, nurses, staff, and volunteers is focused on exceeding expectations while delivering compassionate, safe, quality care. Our accolades include: Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval for hip and knee replacement; Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval and AHA Stroke Association Gold Plus Distinction for our Primary Stroke Center; and four-time commendation from the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons for our Regional Cancer Center.
Occupational Health Patient Service Representative
Full Time Career Opportunity
The Occupational Health Patient Service Representative will join our well-respected team of dedicated occupational health medical providers, nurses, and ancillary personnel to provide exceptional patient care while supporting our client-company's needs. Our Comprehensive Occupational Health Services Include:
- Occupational Health Outpatient Facility (Not an Urgent Care facility)
- Competitive Compensation & Full Benefits
- Monday - Friday
- Worker Injury Care
- Employment Physical Exams
- Regulatory Required Physical Exams: DOT, Bus, Police, OSHA Medical Surveillance
- Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Respirator Medical Clearances & Respirator Fit Testing
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Audiometric Testing & Vision Testing
- Travel Medicine
- Training Classes: CPR/First Aid/AED
Assisting with effective patient navigation including but not limited to, appointment management, registration of patients, daily administrative duties, medical records. Serve as an immediate phone contact for Occupational Health patients and client company employers. Qualifications Required Skills
- Ability to multitask in fast paced healthcare environment
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and oral communication skills
- Ability to work closely and productively with team members
- Attention to detail and accuracy are essential
- Strong computer literacy including medical record systems (Ideally EPIC)
- Strong phone etiquette and customer service skills
This job has expired.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Required
- Associates degree in a related field preferred
- 2-5 years of experience in a medical administration role perferred