Are you looking to make a difference in your community? We are seeking a Payroll Supervisor to join our team at our Corporate office located in Maitland, Florida. Apply today to help fight against the opioid epidemic and join a united work family.
For over 30 years, New Season Treatment Centers have been a leading national health care service provider of outpatient treatment centers that specialize in providing safe, quality and best in class care for individuals living with Opioid Use Disorder ("OUD").
Operating in over 70 treatment centers in multiple states, our team members are engaged in medication-assisted treatment, counseling, support, and care management of individuals living with OUD. We treat the whole person and, in so doing, address the underlying causes of OUD in an effort to provide a continuum of care that not only addresses treatment needs but supports the patient on their journey to recovery.
Payroll Supervisor Job Summary:
This position manages all activities necessary to process the payment of wages and salaries for multi-state payrolls, including the maintenance of all related records, and ensures compliance with various Federal, State and local payroll tax laws in states in which Colonial Management Group, LP operates.
- Manages payroll processing in accordance with policy, state and federal requirements; ensures the accurate and timely processing of payroll for all employees; establishes audit controls and bi-weekly payroll reconciliations needed to verify the accuracy of payroll processing.
- Maintains payroll records and reports for the accounting of salary/wages due, accruals, deductions, and other payroll functions; calculates and performs adjustments, bonus pay, retroactive payments (when warranted) and overpayment of wages; documents adjustments in the HRIS program.
- Manages all leave balances (PTO, PSL, VPP, Float Holidays, etc.) and creates new time off policies as necessary to meet company goals and Federal, State and Local requirements.
- Calculates and processes termination payments in compliance with policy, state and federal law; identifies and records fringe benefits for taxation and reporting.
- Oversees the processing of payroll changes (e.g. new hires, terminations, salary adjustments etc.) and ensures that deductions and time off policy payments are processed timely.
- Manages the Wage Garnishments process and acts as the contact for ADP regarding documentation/garnishment refunds.
- Manages the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program and ensures that timely documentation is collected.
- Manages Federal, State & Local tax compliance through ADP
- Critically reviews and analyzes current payroll and tax procedures in order to recommend and implement changes leading to best-practice operations.
- Ensures up-to-date knowledge and understanding of changes to policies, state and federal law impacting payroll function; engages in continuing education activities to ensure payroll procedures follow best practices; stays abreast of advances in payroll activities and makes recommendations to improve payroll processes and functions.
- Addresses compliance with applicable laws and payroll tax obligations; maintains current knowledge of applicable state and federal wage and hour laws.
- Manages year-end processing and reporting (W-2, W-2c, etc); ensures timely completion of all payroll tax reporting requirements.
Manages the payroll email box, responding to employee/manager questions and concerns and collaborates with other HR team members on confidential matters; responds to employee and management payroll inquiries and facilitates management and employee understanding of payroll procedures.
- Weekends Off (Work Life Balance)
- Competitive Pay
- Generous PTO (3 weeks with buy up options)
- Excellent Medical (EPO & PPO plans), Dental, and Vision Insurance
- FSA's, Telehealth and Tele-Counseling services
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- 401k with up to 3% matching
- Reimbursement for education, license, tuition, etc.
- Referral bonus (up to $750)
- Education/Licensure/Certification: A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Business or Human Resources is required. PHR or SHRM-CP is desired. Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC), Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) or ADP Payroll Certification a plus.
Experience Required: This position will require a minimum of 1 year of demonstrated experience in processing and supporting multi-state payroll and 2-3 years experience with ADP Workforce Now.
New Season provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
40 hoursCMG Corporate