The Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group (MAPMG) proudly provides the highest quality integrated care for over 800,000 members in Virginia, Maryland, and the District of Columbia. The Mid Atlantic Permanente Medical Group is seeking a Pediatric Hospitalist that wants to be a part of one of the fasting growing medical practices on the East Coast. Our Pediatric Hospitalist team manages the Kaiser Medicine Service at Children's National Hospital and helps coordinate care for patients on specialty services. They also manage the Kaiser Newborn Nursery services at Holy Cross Hospital Silver Spring, Holy Cross Germantown Hospital, and Medstar Washington Hospital Center.
Eligible for $100,000.00 forgivable loan OR $150,000.00 in student loan repayment as a new hire incentive!
In collaboration with the Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of the Mid-Atlantic States, we provide high-quality, patient-centered health care. Through this partnership, our physicians are part of an industry-leading health care delivery model, having access to advanced technological tools and receiving comprehensive practice support.
MAPMG physicians are salaried, without the pressures of alternative payment models or fee-for-services. Our members have easy access to specialists and medical records, thus allowing you to treat the whole patient.
What You Can Expect:
- The Pediatric Hospitalist team works within the integrated care model of Permanente Medicine allowing close collaboration with Kaiser Pediatricians and Pediatric specialists to provide excellent, coordinated care.
- Most shifts are 12 hours with flexible scheduling
- MD or DO
- Board Certified or Eligible in Pediatrics
- Must be comfortable caring for medically complex children hospitalized at tertiary care center and managing newborn care (no delivery responsibilities)
- Currently licensed or able to obtain licenses in the District of Columbia, Maryland, and Virginia
We Provide You:
- Practice patient-centered, culturally competent medical care
- Communicate thoughtfully (listen, educate, advocate)
- Lead with integrity
- Value teamwork
- Are transparent and honest
- Go “above and beyond” for their patients
Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits include 100% employer-funded medical and dental insurance premiums, a pension plan and 401(k), life insurance, and annual leave
- Complete professional liability coverage provided at no cost, 100% reimbursement for obtaining and maintaining board certification, continuing medical education reimbursement, and in-house CME opportunities
- Clinical support team
- A concierge service that works directly with you to apply for all required state, CDS, and DEA licenses
MAPMG continuously works to identify and mitigate healthcare inequities, and that starts with providing an inclusive, supportive environment for our physicians. We encourage applicants of any race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin who value diversity and will commit to practicing culturally competent healthcare.To Apply:
We invite you to apply online: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/MAP1002MAPMG/JobBoard/9c5b2d47-fac0-4e56-9f06-b9cc2013276d/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=5d6aa438-a662-450a-831f-2ff88f0d3da7
For more information Contact: Renita.N.Shaw@kp.org
(240) 429-9397 | Visit midatlantic.permanente.org/careers
This job has expired.