Security Guard - St. Peter's Hospital - PER DIEM
If you're looking for a rewarding career opportunity with an award-winning company, we'd like to hear from you! We are looking for the right candidate to join our team.
What you will do:
Recognized leader: Magnet Hospital in the Capital Region
Quality of Life: Where career opportunities and quality of life converge
Advancement: Strong orientation program, generous tuition allowance and career development
Work/Life: Positions and shifts to accommodate all schedules
Join the security team of St. Peter's Health Partners. Our security team provides for a safe, secure environment for employees, residents, and visitors. The shift will require every other weekend and every other holiday.Responsibilities:
What you will need:
- Job duties to include but not limited to answering resident calls, fire alarms, and minor maintenance issues throughout the campus.
- Completing daily round and being able to push or pull 50 lbs along with standing for long periods of time are minimum requirements.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- NYS Security License
- Current Training Certificate.
- Valid NYS Driver's License
- Basic computer skills, good oral, interpersonal skills and written communications which will allow you to document investigative activities.
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.