Pharmacist - St. Peter's Hospital
If you are looking for a per diem, Pharmacist position to meet your schedule, this could be your opportunity. Here at St. Peter's Health Partner's, we care for more people in more places.
What you will do:
Recognized leader: Magnet Hospital in the Capital Region
Quality of Life: Where career opportunities and quality of life converge
Advancement: Strong orientation program, generous tuition allowance and career development
Work/Life: Positions and shifts to accommodate all schedules
- As a Pharmacist, youare responsible for the safe, effective and economical use of medications in individual patients through the application of specialized skills, knowledge and functions, taking into account patient specific and age-related needs.
What you will need:
- Reviews and evaluates medication orders and monitors patient medication related therapy
- Communicates with prescribers regarding medication related therapy
- Responsible for the safe storage, preparation and dispensing of medication.
- Provides medication counseling to patients and drug information to health care providers
- Participates in St. Peter's Health Care Services and Pharmacy Safety and Quality Improvement initiatives and other special projects
- Offers leadership and direction to technicians and precepts Pharmacy students
- Manages or assists in pharmaceutical inventory control
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Graduate of an accredited Pharmacy Program with a Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm D) or equivalent Master's degree
- Current NYS Pharmacist license and registration
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.