\"Being a Physical Therapist has been very rewarding for me. I enjoy being able to work one on one with each of my patients in their home environment. Being able to spend time with each patient one on one, allows me to really get to know the patient's individual needs and set up a careplan that reflects their specific goals. The supervisors and staff at the Eddy VNRA have been extremely supportive and caring, especially during the pandemic. You feel like your supervisors really have your back and care about each clinician. \" Katie, PT with EVNRA
Physical Therapist-Columbia/Greene Counties - Full-Time
Eddy Visiting Nursing and Rehabilitation Association, a member of St. Peter's Health Partners, is seeking a part-time physical therapist for the Columbia/Greene County region to join its team of dedicated healthcare providers. Enjoy excellent colleagues and strong system support in a rewarding environment.
What you will do:
Quality of Life: Where career opportunities and quality of life converge
Advancement: Strong orientation program, generous tuition allowance and career development
- The Physical Therapist is responsible for managing a caseload of patients requiring home-based therapy, primarily post-acute or subacute.
What you will need:
- Promotes/provides physical therapy services in the home to assist the patient in achieving his/her optimal level of functioning.
- Evaluates and treats individuals with functional deficits secondary to neurologic, orthopedic and medical conditions.
- Care for one patient at a time. Once trained, enjoy the independence of starting and ending your day from home, Be on the front-line of the transitions in health care from inpatient settings to the community - home health care is the future!
- Work schedule is Monday through Friday.
Care for one patient at a time.
- Graduate of an approved Physical Therapy program with a Bachelor of Science, Master's degree or Clinical Doctorate of physical therapy degree.
- Current NYS PT license and registration
- Minimum one year of experience working with adult and/or geriatric population
- Home care experience preferred, but not required
Once trained, enjoy the independence of starting and ending your day from home,
Be on the front-line of the transitions in health care from inpatient settings to the community - home health care is the future!Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
This job has expired.