Responsible for assessing, planning and implementing the physical therapy care and treatment of patients in an effective and professional manner in accordance with Maryland State law and the American Physical Therapy Association Code of Practice and Ethics.
Job Title: Physical Therapist
Employment Type: PRN
Location: Germantown, MD
- Competitive salary; Sign-on Bonus for eligible candidates
Benefits - Medical, Dental & Vision, PTO, Free Parking, Metro Access, Tuition Reimbursement, 403(b)
Quality of Life:Flexible work schedules
Advancement:Career growth opportunities
- Responsible for assessing, planning and implementing the physical therapy care and treatment of patients in an effective and professional manner in accordance with Maryland State law and the American Physical Therapy Association Code of Practice and Ethics.
What you will need:Required:
- Collaborates with physicians, medical professionals, staff and families to ensure quality care.
- Therapists provide assessment and care for patients of all ages from the neonates through the geriatric patient.
- Therapists utilize the principles of growth and development appropriate to the patients' age to meet the unique needs of each patient.
- Additional training may be required to work with specified groups of patients as determined by department guidelines and best practice.
- Supports the Mission of Trinity Health and Holy Cross Hospital.
- Graduate of an accredited school with aB.S., M.S. or D.P.T. degree in Physical Therapy
- Current Maryland license verified by the Maryland State Board of Physical Therapy Examiners.
- Current BLS (issued through the American Heart Association)
- Acute care experience required
- Must be able to evaluate and treat patients in any hospital unit within professional scope of practice ads, writes, speaks, and comprehends the English language
- Must be willing and able to become proficient on basic computer systems utilized for documentation, scheduling and charging systems.
Holy Cross Health is a Catholic, not-for-profit health system that serves more than 240,000 individuals each year from Maryland's two largest counties - Montgomery and Prince George's counties. Holy Cross Health earns numerous national awards, clinical designations and accreditations across a wide range of specialties for providing innovative, high-quality health care services.
Holy Cross Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.
Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard toMinority/Females/disabled/Veteran(M/F/D/V) status.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.