Performance Livestock Analytics (PLA), acquired by Zoetis in April 2020, is a technology company that simplifies data and analytics for the livestock industry. As part of Zoetis, the digital platform is helping to accelerate progress in precision livestock farming and improve sustainability of producers' operations.
The PLA customer base has grown rapidly since the first customer started using Performance Beef in 2017. Much of the success has been credit to the ease of use of the digital platform as well as the culture created by the PLA team. Reducing friction from the start of the inbound lead to new customer onboarding to creating a customer advocate has been key.
The sales and marketing assistant will play an important role in contributing to our growth. Sales and marketing work in tandem to drive awareness and customer growth. You'll support key initiatives to help grow brand awareness, generate and foster new leads, and build customer advocates. Your work will help us better understand current/prospective customers and further refine an experience with little friction as customers move from inbound leads to advocates.
- Evaluate existing data to establish benchmarks and identify gaps or areas of improvement.
- Help refine the lead nurturing process from inbound lead to customer, such as the use of lead scoring and workflows within the CRM to reduce the amount of time for customer conversion.
- Identify and support sales opportunities to customer base as new features are available
- Use the CMS and create lead nurturing content based on persona to aid sales efforts.
- Understand and review current digital and social media marketing to help refine and improve.
- Optimize CRM tool
- Assist with managing pipeline and sales opportunities in CRM.
- Take responsibility for entering and cleaning data and merging accounts to make the CRM more manageable and accurate.
- Content development
- Execute an engaging content plan with the Marketing Director with a focus on social media, website, email and video content.
- Work with agency partner to develop and post content on the company's website and social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Enhance social media pages for better user experience and brand exposure.
- Organize and maintain company brand guidelines, video and photo library, templates, presentations, research results, sales support documents, and other materials. Keep current and accessible for management and sales team.
- Build advocates among existing customer base
- Help build stronger relationships with brand advocates by sending personalized thank you notes and gifts as needed.
- Ensure all data tied to each customer is easily accessible within their account. This includes consultants, risk managers and animal health affiliates they work with.
- Helping gather and distribute positive customer feedback.
- Identify opportunities to reward advocates and amplify their positive experiences, such as influencer collaborations, referral incentives and online reviews.
- Research data
- Use new and existing research data on specific audiences, including cow/calf, stocker and backgrounder, to discover insights to better understand customer pain points and refine value proposition.
- Identify knowledge gaps and manage market research projects.
- Administrative Support
- Provide travel and administrative support to broader team and executives as needed.
- Coordinate agendas and logistics for company events including monthly divisional meetings, quarterly all-hands meetings, on-site team meetings, and any other events or trainings, as needed.
- Support team leads and work with Zoetis HR to promote job postings and make interview candidate arrangements, as needed.
- Update company documents as needed including company directory and templates.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
At Zoetis we are passionate about our customers and the animals in their care. We discover, develop and manufacture the world's most innovative and effective products for animal health-medicines, vaccines, diagnostics, genetic tests, biodevices-and we are creating the next generation of integrated solutions and services to support this evolving industry. We know our people drive our success. Our colleagues are proud of our company culture and the meaningful role we play in caring for animals. The Zoetis Core Beliefs define the commitments we make to our colleagues, our customers and our stakeholders every day. They have guided the creation of our award-winning workplace and our proud position as a leading partner of choice in animal health.www.zoetis.comKey Responsibilities:
- Support key marketing and sales efforts
- Lead nurturing and customer relationship management
- Content creation and distribution
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Economics, Business or Communications.
- Oral and written communication skills
- Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point
- Social media management and content skills
- Familiarity with how customer relationship management (CRM) and content management system (CMS) tools work
Cattle experience and agriculture background or degree helpful but not required.
Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at email@example.com to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of "@zoetis.com". In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.